Enterprise Video Content Management Market By Component Type (Software Platform , Support Service), Industry (Media And Entertainment, Healthcare, Retail And Consumer Goods, Banking, Financial Services, Insurance, Government, IT And Telecommunication, Others), Application (Training And Development, Corporate Communication, Others), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 - 2025
This report studies Enterprise Video Content Management in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan and India, with production, revenue, consumption, import and export in these regions, from 2011 to 2015, and forecast to 2025.
An enterprise video content management system, is a software application that enables the organization to centralize, manage, and deliver video content, online. Enterprise video content management system is an easy way to share video internally, that does not require people to invest time and struggle formaking the video available on multiple platforms and devices. The rapid adoption of video platforms for enhanced learning is one of the key trends in the current market. For instance, about 22% of workers in Europe and the U.S. specify that they have access to a video library to increase or improve their skills set.
Enterprise Video Content Management Market Determinants
Growing usage of cloud technology and increasing demand for video streaming are key factors driving the market towards growth. Additionally, usage of video as tool for the improvement of skills and communication within variousorganizations is also acting as a prime factor which is influencing the growth of market. According to Louis Columbus, an enterprise software strategist at Forbes,, by July 2018, 80% of the total IT budget of the companies would be dedicated to cloud solutions. However, privacy & security of video content and technical difficulties in enterprise video content management system are some major restrains to the market growth. On the other hand, deployment of video analytics is anticipated to provide lucrative opportunities for the market in upcoming years.
Cloud based video streaming is growing exponentially. For an instance, the percentage of enterprise streaming on mobile devices was almost five times higher in 2016 than in 2015.
The enterprise video content management market is in its nascent stage. The limited availability of vendors and their services would create opportunities for new entrants. Product launch has emerged out as a key strategy adopted by the major vendors within the market. InSeptember 2017, Brightcove introduced a new OTT Flow for Customers for better video experience.
Enterprise Video Content Management Market Segmentation
• Video Conferencing
• Video Content Management
By Deployment Mode
• Knowledge Sharing & Collaboration
• Corporate Communications
• Training & Development
• Marketing & Client Engagement
By End User
• Media, It & Telecom
• Consumer Goods & Retail
• Logistics & Transport
• North America
• Rest of the World
Table of Content
• Amazon Web Services, Inc. (Chime)
• Genus Technologies
• Haivision, Inc.
• Kollective Technology, Inc.
• Qumu Corporation
• Ringcentral Inc.
• Sonic Foundry, Inc.
• Vidizmo Llc
What Information does this report contain?
• What was the market size of the enterprise video content management market in 2017 and the expected market size by 2025, along with the growth rate?
• An in-depth analysis of the current impacting factors, opportunities and challenges/restraints in the market
• Which are the largest revenue generating products, services or regions and their comparative growth rate?
• Which technology is in trend and how would it evolve during the forecast period (2017 – 2025)?
• Which are the leading companies in the enterprise video content management market and their competitive positioning basis their market share, product portfolio, strategic attempts and business focus?