Forensic Technology Market By Service (Drug Analysis, DNA Profiling, Fingerprinting Analysis, Firearm Analysis), Product (Biometric Devices, Digital Forensics, Ballistic Forensics, DNA Testing), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 - 2025
Forensic Technology Market is expected to grow with a CAGR of x.x% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
The Forensic Technology team uses the most advanced technological solutions to retrieve, search and analyses large and complex data sets. Forensic science has witnessed incredible developments in its technologies which in turn have increased its application as well as demand in the market. Forensic technology is used as an application of science for criminal and civil laws, mainly on the criminal site during criminal investigation, as governed by the legal standards of admissible evidence and criminal procedure. The high-tech biometrics technology, especially pertaining to forensic DNA analysis, has been essential to the growth of the industry, enabling scientists to extract larger quantities of value data from smaller DNA samples.
Forensic Technology Market Determinants
The growing importance of DNA testing and increasing crime rates are causing higher demands for the forensic technologies in order to solve such cases are major factors driving the growth of forensic technology. Additionally, the scope of technological change in forensic analysis has driven its demand for industry services. Moreover, rising popularity of forensic services is also a major factor which is stimulating the market growth However, high cost of the instruments and regulatory concerns are hampering the market from achieving its true potential.. On the other hand, extreme demand for laboratory forensics in specific areas, outsourcing of case results by the governments and increasing number of criminal cases are offering new opportunities for market expansion.
Forensic Technology Market Key Segments:
o By Service
• Drug Analysis
• DNA Profiling
• Fingerprinting Analysis
• Firearm Analysis
o By Product
• Biometric Devices
• Digital Forensics
• Ballistic Forensics
• DNA Testing
o By Geography
• North America
• Rest of World
Table of Content
o Thermo Fisher Scientific
o LGC Forensics
o Everlert Inc.
o GE Healthcare Life Sciences
o NMS Labs
o Agilent Technologies
What Information does this report contain?
• What was the market size of the Forensic Technologies Market in 2017 and the expected market size by 2025, along with the growth rate?
• An in-depth analysis of the current impacting factors, opportunities and challenges/restraints in the market
• Which are the largest revenue generating products, services or regions and their comparative growth rate?
• Which technology is in trend and how would it evolve during the forecast period (2017 – 2025)?
• Which are the leading companies in the Forensic Technologies Market and their competitive positioning basis their market share, product portfolio, strategic attempts and business focus?