Fraud Detection & Prevention Market By Solution (Fraud Analytics, Authentication, Governance, Risk, & Compliance Solutions), By Deployment Type (Cloud, On-premise), By Service (Professional Services, Managed Services), By Application Area (Insurance Claims, Money Laundering, Electronic Payment), By Organization Size (Small and Medium Enterprises, Large Enterprises), Industry trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 - 2025
This report studies Fraud Detection & Prevention in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan and India, with production, revenue, consumption, import and export in these regions, from 2011 to 2015, and forecast to 2025.
Criminal or wrongful deception intended to achieve financial or personal gain is called as a fraud. Fraud detection and prevention (FDP) is set of software which helps to predict and detect the fraud. FDP used advanced analytical methods for predictive fraud detection. Fraud has become a huge issue for the global business organizations- ranging from misuse of identity, fraudulent high-value contract, and large-scale financial frauds. Traditional fraud detection methods are becoming obsolete and new sophisticated methods are being implemented for predictive fraud detection, thereby leading global FDP market for significant growth.
Evolving mobile banking practices and development of big data analytics are major factors fueling the growth of global FDP market. Further, the shift from traditional real-time analytics to predictive analytics also boosts the market growth of FDP market across the globe. Elements such as high return on investment period (ROI) and lack of awareness about fraud detection & prevention among SMEs might restrain the market for further growth. Growing need of strong authentication methods and demand for agile data analytics are prime opportunities for global FDP market. Upgrading disparate transaction systems is going to be the biggest challenge for global FDP market.
Fraud Detection & Prevention Market Segmentation
• Fraud Analytics
• Governance, Risk, and Compliance Solutions
By Deployment Type
• Professional Services
• Managed Services
By Application Area
• Insurance Claims
• Money Laundering
• Electronic Payment
By Organization Size
• Small and Medium Enterprises (SMES)
• Large Enterprises
By End User
• Banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI)
• Government and education
• Telecom and it
• Media and entertainment
• Others (business service providers, energy and utilities, transportation, and construction)
• North America
Table of Content
• ACI Worldwide Inc.
• BAE Systems Inc.
• DXC Technology, Inc.
• EMC Corporation
• Fair Isaac Corporation (FICO)
• Fiserv Inc.
• IBM Corporation
• Oracle Corporation.
• SAP SE
• SAS Institute, Inc.
• ThreatMetrix Inc.
What Information does this report contain?
• What was the market size of the Fraud Detection & Prevention Market in 2017 and the expected market size by 2025, along with the growth rate?
• An in-depth analysis of the current impacting factors, opportunities and challenges/restraints in the market
• Which are the largest revenue generating products, services or regions and their comparative growth rate?
• Which technology is in trend and how would it evolve during the forecast period (2017 – 2025)?
• Which are the leading companies in the Fraud Detection & Prevention Market and their competitive positioning basis their market share, product portfolio, strategic attempts and business focus?
You may also like
IoT for Public Safety Market Forecast 2021 to 2027 With COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis by Component (Solution, Services, Platform,); Application (Surveillance and Security, Emergency Communication and Critical Infrastructure Security, Disaster Management); Vertical (Smart Building and Home Automation, Homeland Security, Smart Utilities, Smart Healthcare, Smart Manufacturing, Smart Transportation, Others) and Geography