Gas Sensors Market By Gas type (Oxygen, Carbon Dioxide, Methane, Carbon Monoxide, Ammonia, Chlorine, Hydrogen Sulfide, Nitrogen Oxides, Hydrogen, Volatile Organic Compounds, Others), Technology (Electrochemical, Photoionization Detectors, Infrared, Laser, Catalytic, Holographic, Zirconia, Solid State/Metal Oxide Semiconductor, Carbon Nanotube, Polymers, Paramagnetic, and Thermal Conductivity), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 - 2025
This report studies Gas Sensors in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan and India, with production, revenue, consumption, import and export in these regions, from 2011 to 2015, and forecast to 2025.
A gas sensor is referred to a sensor that detects the presence of gases in an area, often as a part of a safety system. Gas sensors are used for a wide range of applications and can be found in industrial plants, refineries, pharmaceutical manufacturing, fumigation facilities, aircraft & shipbuilding facilities, vehicles, indoor air quality testing and homes. The global gas sensors market is mainly driven by certain market determinants such as increasing awareness of air quality control among people, development of miniaturized wireless sensors, adoption of MEMs-based sensors, increasing enforcement of occupational health & safety regulations by the government and technical issues related to sensitivity, energy consumption & stability. Moreover, the rising adoption of gas sensors in consumer electronics applications is anticipated to offer lucrative opportunities for the key market players in the upcoming years.
Gas Sensors Market Research Objective
• To define the scope and simplify the research study based on gas type, technology, application, and region.
• Estimate the current market size and forecast the same for the period (2017-2025).
• Market share by revenue for each segment and region analyzed.
• To provide insights on the major market dynamics (drivers, restraints & opportunities) and their impact analysis for the forecast period.
• Micro and macro level analysis of the market to elucidate lucrative investment opportunities.
• Porter’s five forces analysis to deliver a comprehensive buyer-seller scenario and the state of business environment.
• Identification of the Gas sensor market trends in current scenario and its growth indicators.
• Benchmarking leading vendors in the Gas sensor industry based on their strategic attempts, financial status, and other internal and external parameters.
Gas Sensors Market Segmentation
By Gas type
• Carbon Dioxide
• Carbon Monoxide
• Hydrogen Sulfide
• Nitrogen Oxides
• Volatile Organic Compounds
• Photoionization Detectors
• Solid State/Metal Oxide Semiconductor
• Others (Carbon Nanotube, Polymers, Paramagnetic, and Thermal Conductivity)
• Oil & Gas
• Power Stations
• Food & Beverages
• Metals & Chemicals
• Consumer Electronics
• Environmental Monitoring
• Automotive & Transportation
• Water & Wastewater Treatment
• Others (R&D Labs, Educational Institutions Involved in Research)
• North America
• Rest of the World
For this specific report, we offer 20% of free customization in order to deliver a tailored research report that specifically covers areas of client’s interest in the gas sensor market. Following are some most desired customization offers on this report:
• Split of the regional market into specific countries as per client’s research requirements.
• Further breakdown of the major segments into sub-segments (as per request).
Vendor Profile Customization
• Further exhaustive analysis of additional companies operating in the market as per request.
• Research report on gas sensor market covering specific country/region only.
• Requests for data tables only (specific requirement to quantitative research).
Table of Content
List of Companies
What Information does this report contain?
• What was the market size of the Gas Sensors Market in 2017 and the expected market size by 2025, along with the growth rate?
• An in-depth analysis of the current impacting factors, opportunities and challenges/restraints in the market
• Which are the largest revenue generating products, services or regions and their comparative growth rate?
• Which technology is in trend and how would it evolve during the forecast period (2017 – 2025)?
• Which are the leading companies in the Gas Sensors Market and their competitive positioning basis their market share, product portfolio, strategic attempts and business focus?