Global Trade Management Market, By Component, (Solution- Trade Function, Trade Compliance, Trade Finance, Service- Professional Service, Managed Service), By Deployment type, (Cloud ,On-premises), Estimation & forecast, 2017 - 2025
This report studies Global Trade Management in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan and India, with production, revenue, consumption, import and export in these regions, from 2011 to 2015, and forecast to 2025.
Global trade management (GTM) is a software which facilitates and manages the international trade across the organizations. GTM fulfills the requirements of logistic management, import/export processes, and regulatory compliances of governments across the borders. Improved productivity, real-time access to the business process and related data, and increased visibility across the organization are key advantages of the GTM. Increased international sale between the organizations is expected to fuel the need of GTM worldwide.
Increased complexity in global trade, strict government policies, increased investment in global logistic infrastructure, and increased need for reduction in operational and transportation cost are prime factors driving the GTM market. The reluctance of the organizations to change to new GTM and less awareness about GTM are restraints of the GTM market. High implementation cost, data security, and lack of capabilities to manage GTM are high challenges for GTM market. Enhanced adoption of business intelligence & analytics and increasing acceptance of automation for logistics are key opportunities for GTM market.
The key players are constantly improving their service offering and product features for larger market share. The market is identified by moderate competition. Provision of customization according to the consumer need is one of the key factor and strategy adopted by the vendors to improve revenue in GTM market. The collaboration with other prominent vendors also adopted by market leaders to increase the customer base for the company. For instance, Amber Road, Inc. collaborated with Arcadia Group Ltd, a leading fashion retailer in UK for expansion of its consumer reach, on March 2014.
Global Trade Management KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
o Trade Function
o Trade Compliance
o Trade Finance
o Professional Service
o Managed Service
By Deployment Type
By Organization Size
• Small and Medium Scale
• Large Scale
By Industry Verticals
• Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
• Aerospace & Defence
• Public Sector
• IT & Telecom
• North America
• Rest of the World
Table of Content
• Amber Road, Inc.
• Aptean, Inc.
• Integration Point, Inc.
• Livingston International, Inc.
• MIC Customs Solutions
• MIQ Logistics, LLC
• Oracle Corporation
• QuestaWeb, Inc.
• SAP SE
• The Descartes Systems Group, Inc.
What Information does this report contain?
• What was the market size of the Global Trade Management Market in 2016 and the expected market size by 2024, along with the growth rate?
• An in-depth analysis of the current impacting factors, opportunities and challenges/restraints in the market
• Which are the largest revenue generating products, services or regions and their comparative growth rate?
• Which technology is in trend and how would it evolve during the forecast period (2016 – 2024)?
• Which are the leading companies in the Global Trade Management Market and their competitive positioning basis their market share, product portfolio, strategic attempts and business focus?