Green Cement Market By Product Type ( Fly ash based, Slag based, Geopolymer and Others ), By Application ( Public facilities, Commercial and industrial, Residential and Others ), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 - 2025
This report studies Green Cement in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan and India, with production, revenue, consumption, import and export in these regions, from 2011 to 2015, and forecast to 2025.
Cement is a crucial raw material for any construction activity, holding together ancient artifacts to modern skyscrapers and highways. It is made by roasting limestone and clay in giant kilns and this process sends nearly a ton of carbon dioxide skywards for every ton of final product. The manufacturing of cement accounts for roughly 5% of all human-generated greenhouse-gas emissions. Green cement has emerged out as a way to reduce carbon and greenhouse gas emissions. It is a material that displays better functional performance and capabilities than ordinary cement. It is considered a sustainable construction material as it consumes less natural resources and energy, hence, emits less carbon dioxide. Moreover, the use of green cement can reduce water consumption by nearly 20%.
The rise in construction and building activities is a primary cause which is driving the global green cement market. Moreover, a growing trend of alternative fuels derived from waste materials, urgent need of cutting down carbon emissions, promotion of green architecture and stringent government regulations are expected to push the market grew rapidly. However, lack of awareness and uncertainty of the quality of green cement due to its varied composition might act as restraints to the market. On the other hand, the upcoming projects such as the construction of bridges and pavements, nuclear power plants, and other infrastructural developments are expected to open lucrative opportunities for the overall market.
GREEN CEMENT MARKET SEGMENTATION
By Product Type
• Fly ash based
• Slag based
• Public facilities
• Commercial and industrial
• R & D centers
• North America
• Rest of World
Table of Content
• CEMEX S.A.B. de C.V. (Cemex),
• Heidelberg Cement AG
• Taiheiyo Cement Corporation
• Anhui Conch Cement Company
• Taiwan Cement Corporation
• Calera Corporation
• Navrattan Blue
• Crete Industries Pvt. Ltd.
• Siam Cement Public Company (SCG)
• Kiran Global Chems
What Information does this report contain?
• What was the market size of the Green Cement Market in 2017 and the expected market size by 2025, along with the growth rate?
• An in-depth analysis of the current impacting factors, opportunities and challenges/restraints in the market
• Which are the largest revenue generating products, services or regions and their comparative growth rate?
• Which technology is in trend and how would it evolve during the forecast period (2017 – 2025)?
• Which are the leading companies in the Green Cement Market and their competitive positioning basis their market share, product portfolio, strategic attempts and business focus?
You may also like
Honeycomb Board Market by Type (Aluminium Honeycombs, Nomex Honeycombs, Thermoplastic Honeycombs, Plastic Honeycombs, Paper Honeycombs, Stainless Steel Honeycombs, And Others); By Application (Aerospace, Automotive, Construction, Industrial/OEM, Marine, Packaging, Transport & Logistics Services, and Others); By Geography (North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, and RoW), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2018 – 2026
Ceramic Matrix Composites Market by Product (Oxide, Silicon Carbide (SiC), Carbon, and Others); By Application (Aerospace, Defense, Energy & Power, Electrical & Electronics, and Others); By Geography (North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, and RoW), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2018 – 2026