Hemicellulase Market By Product (Xylan, Glucuronoxylan, Arabinoxylan, Glucomannan, Xyloglucan), By Application (Animal Feed, Aquaculture, Cleaning, Dietary Supplements, Food, Beverage & Ingredients, Waste Treatment), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2016 - 2024
This report studies Hemicellulase in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan and India, with production, revenue, consumption, import and export in these regions, from 2011 to 2015, and forecast to 2025.
Hemicellulase is a type of enzyme which is cellulose and a key component of the cell wall in all plants. Different forms of plant hemicellulase include xylans, mannans and pentosans. Hemicellulase enzyme is needed to break down fiber-rich components or non-cellulose polysaccharides and then convert them to usable constituents. Hemicellulase is existing in different forms, which have been used for different applications in food industry such as improving the quality of dough, production of wines, alcoholic beverages, production of fruit juices and others. The increasing demand for agro-based products, in turn, is boosting the growth of hemicellulase market.
Hemicellulase Market Determinants
Improvised technological advancements in food and beverage industry and rise in urbanization are key factors driving the growth of global hemicellulase market. Additionally, constantly growing disposable income is leading to a change in life style of people and hence incline them towards processed and packaged food. Hence, this can create a column for the future growth opportunity of hemicellulase market. However, high processing cost and lack of awareness about hemicellulase are the major factors restraining the growth of hemicellulase market. The growth of hemicellulose-associated products and penetration of key players in developing countries offer new opportunities for market expansion.
Hemicellulase Market Key Segments
- Animal Feed
- Dietary Supplements
- Food, Beverage & Ingredients
- Waste Treatment
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of World
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of World
Table of Content
- Schlumberger Limited
- AB Enzymes
- DPO International
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Meteoric Exim Private Limited
- Biocon Ltd.
- Aum Enzymes
What Information does this report contain?
• What was the market size of the Hemicellulase Market in 2016 and the expected market size by 2024, along with the growth rate?
• An in-depth analysis of the current impacting factors, opportunities and challenges/restraints in the market
• Which are the largest revenue generating products, services or regions, and their comparative growth rate?
• Which technology is in trend and how would it evolve during the forecast period (2016 – 2024)?
• Which are the leading companies in the Hemicellulase Market and their competitive positioning basis their market share, product portfolio, strategic attempts and business focus?