Homeland Security Market By Type (Border Security, Maritime Security, Aviation Security, Cyber Security, CBRN (Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear) Security, Critical Infrastructure Security, Mass Transport Security, Others (C3I, counter terror intelligence, first responders, and pipeline security)), End user (Private sector, Public sector), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 - 2025
Homeland security Market is expected to grow with a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
Homeland security is a term referred to the national efforts taken to ensure a homeland that is safe, secure, and resilient against terrorism and other hazards. Homeland security system increases the resilience of a nation against threats such as terrorism, illegal immigration, smuggling, natural disasters, cyber frauds, and others. It also provides credible security against cyber fraud and cyber espionage, along with detection and protection capabilities against CBRN threats. According to United Nations, nearly 431 million people are affected by cybercrime – that is 14 adult victims every second. The rising incidences of terrorist attacks and cybercrimes worldwide are generating the need to strengthen a nation’s homeland security and thus contributing to the growth of global homeland security market.
Homeland Security Market Determinants
The key factor driving the growth of global homeland security market is the initiatives taken by the government to protect its nation from the cross border disputes & civil wars. Moreover, the emergency services provided for disaster management, and upsurge in smuggling & trafficking incidences are also responsible for the growth of the market. On the other hand, high cost of homeland security products, and lack of availability of skilled workforce act as major hurdles in the growth of the market. However, advances in communication technology and the need for information security are expected to create huge opportunities for the market growth in the upcoming years.
GLOBAL HOMELAND SECURITY MARKET SEGMENTATION
• Border Security
• Maritime Security
• Aviation Security
• Cyber Security
• CBRN (Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear) Security
• Critical Infrastructure Security
• Mass Transport Security
• Others (C3I, counter terror intelligence, first responders, and pipeline security)
By End user
• Private sector
• Public sector
• North America
o Rest of Europe
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Latin America
o Middle East
o South Africa
Table of Content
• Northrop Grumman Corporation
• IBM Corporation
• General Dynamics Corporation
• L-3 Communications Holdings, Inc.
• Lockheed Martin Corporation
• Unisys Corporation
• Harris Corporation
• Finmeccanica SpA
• Elbit Systems Ltd.
What Information does this report contain?
• What was the market size of the Homeland Security Market in 2017 and the expected market size by 2025, along with the growth rate?
• An in-depth analysis of the current impacting factors, opportunities and challenges/restraints in the market
• Which are the largest revenue generating products, services or regions and their comparative growth rate?
• Which technology is in trend and how would it evolve during the forecast period (2017 – 2025)?
• Which are the leading companies in the Homeland Security Market and their competitive positioning basis their market share, product portfolio, strategic attempts and business focus?
You may also like
Digital Radio Frequency Memory Market By Architecture Memory (Processor, Modulator, Convertor, Others) Sector (Defense, Commercial & Civil), Application (Electronic Warfare, Radar Test & Evaluation, Electronic Warfare Training, Radio & Cellular Network Jamming), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 – 2025