In-mold labels Market By Technology (Injection Molding, Extrusion, Thermoforming), by Material (PP, PE, ABS, PVC, Others), by Printing Technology (Flexographic, Offset, Gravure), by Printing inks, by End Use (Food & Beverage, Consumer Durables, Automotive), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 - 2025
This report studies In-mold labels in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan and India, with production, revenue, consumption, import and export in these regions, from 2011 to 2015, and forecast to 2025.
In-mold labels are also called as automated packaging systems. In-mold labeling is the process of applying labels to products such as containers and bottles during the manufacturing process. This system places the printed films or paper inside mold cavities/containers, with the help of vacuum before starting the molding process. When the product gets into the mold cavity or container, it merges with the label during the manufacturing process. This type of process eliminates the need for post-decoration. The growth of in-mold labels market is majorly driven by rising demand for environment-friendly labels and increasing demand for packaged food & beverages. Moreover, rising income levels and consumption levels also drive the market growth. However, growing prices of raw material are hindering the market growth. Mergers & acquisitions are the major strategies adopted by most of the major players in the market.
In-Mold Labels Market Research Objective
• To define the scope and simplify the research study based on material, technology, printing technology, printing inks, end user and geography.
• Estimate the current market size and forecast the same for the period (2017-2025).
• Market share by revenue for each segment and region analyzed.
• To provide insights on the major market dynamics (drivers, restraints & opportunities) and their impact analysis for the forecast period.
• Micro and macro level analysis of the market to elucidate lucrative investment opportunities.
• Porter’s five forces analysis to deliver a comprehensive buyer-seller scenario and the state of business environment.
• Identification of the in-mold labels market trends in current scenario and its growth indicators.
• Benchmarking leading vendors in the in-mold labels industry based on their strategic attempts, financial status, and other internal and external parameters.
In-Mold Labels Market Segmentation
• Polyvinyl chloride
• ABS resins
• Others (polyethylene terephthalate, polyvinylidene chloride (PVdC), polycarbonate, and synthetic papers)
• Injection molding process
• Extrusion blow-molding process
By Printing Technologies
• Gravure printing
• Digital printing
• Flexographic printing
• Offset printing
• Others (screen printing and letterpress methods)
By Printing Inks
• Thermal cured inks
• Water-soluble inks
• UV curable inks
• Others (high melt-resistant inks)
By End User
• Food & beverage
• Personal care
• Consumer durables
• Others (medical and laboratory, paints, etc.)
• North America
o U. S.
o U. K.
o Rest of Europe
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of the World
o South Africa
For this specific report, we offer 20% of free customization in order to deliver a tailored research report that specifically covers areas of client’s interest in the in-mold labels market. Following are some most desired customization offers on this report:
• Split of the regional market into specific countries as per client’s research requirements.
• Further breakdown of the major segments into sub-segments (as per request).
Vendor Profile Customization
• Further exhaustive analysis of additional companies operating in the market as per request.
• Research report on in-mold labels market covering specific country/region only.
• Requests for data tables only (specific requirement to quantitative research).
Table of Content
List of Companies
What Information does this report contain?
• What was the market size of the In-Mold Labels Market in 2017 and the expected market size by 2025, along with the growth rate?
• An in-depth analysis of the current impacting factors, opportunities and challenges/restraints in the market
• Which are the largest revenue generating products, services or regions and their comparative growth rate?
• Which technology is in trend and how would it evolve during the forecast period (2017 – 2025)?
• Which are the leading companies in the In-Mold Labels Market and their competitive positioning basis their market share, product portfolio, strategic attempts and business focus?
You may also like
Technical Textiles Market by Material (Synthetic Polymer, Natural Fiber, Regenerated Fiber, Mineral, Metal, and Specialty Fiber); By Process (Woven, Knitted, Non-Woven, and Others); By Technology (Thermo-Forming, 3d Knitting, 3d Weaving, Heat-Set Synthetics, Nanofibers, Hand-Made Elements, Finishing Treatments, and Other Technologies); By End-Use (Mobiltech, Meditech, Indutech, Buildtech, Hometech, Protech, Agrotech, Geotech, Clothtech, Packtech, and Oekotech); By Geography (North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, and RoW), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2018 – 2026