In Vitro Toxicity Testing Market By Type (Toxic Substances, Dose, Absorption), End User (Pharmaceutical Industry, Food Industry, Chemical Industry, Cosmetics and Household Products), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 - 2025
In Vitro Toxicity Testing Market is expected to grow with a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
In-vitro toxicology testing is the scientific analysis of toxic effects produced by chemical substances on cultured mammalian cells or bacteria. In vitro toxicity testing provides useful data information to clarify toxicity generation and its mechanism & enables to save the time by eliminating toxicological elements in the early phase of drug discovery process. In vitro toxicology testing market includes safety assessment of chemicals, drugs, cosmetic products and food additives without using animals as test models. This testing is performed on advance cell and tissue models to determine safety by studying the potential of the test substances to cause toxicity.
In Vitro Toxicity Testing Market Determinants
Rapid technological advances, huge opposition to animal testing and advances in toxicity testing protocols are the major driving factors for the growth of the in-vitro toxicology testing market. Increasing awareness towards toxicity testing studies, rising health-consciousness amongst individuals, growing economic status in emerging nations and existence of favorable regulatory authorities for toxicology testing using the in-vitro tests are driving the growth of in-vitro toxicology testing market. On the other hand, failure to establish mechanisms of in vivo conditions through in vitro, lack of in vitro models to study complex endpoints, and a lack of skilled professionals are the major factors restraining the growth of in vitro toxicity testing market. However, development of new in vitro models and advancement in in vitro technologies would act as a future growth opportunity to the in vitro toxicology testing market.
In Vitro Toxicology Testing Market Segmentation
• Toxic Substances
By End User
• Pharmaceutical Industry
• Food Industry
• Chemical Industry
• Cosmetics and Household Products
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Rest of World
Table of Content
• Charles River Laboratories International, Inc.
• Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
• Xenometrix AG
• Catalent, Inc.
• Eurofins Scientific
• Covance, Inc.
• General Electric Company
• Alere, Inc.
• BioReliance, Inc.
o MatTek Corporation
What Information does this report contain?
• What was the market size of the in vitro toxicity testing market in 2017 and the expected market size by 2025, along with the growth rate?
• An in-depth analysis of the current impacting factors, opportunities and challenges/restraints in the market
• Which are the largest revenue generating products, services or regions and their comparative growth rate?
• Which technology is in trend and how would it evolve during the forecast period (2017 – 2025)?
• Which are the leading companies in the in vitro toxicity testing market and their competitive positioning basis their market share, product portfolio, strategic attempts and business focus?