Inflight Entertainment Market By Product Type (Content, Hardware, Connectivity & Communication), Aircraft Type (Narrow Body Aircraft, Wide Body Aircraft, Very Large Aircraft, Business Jets), Fit (Linefit, Retrofit), Region, Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 - 2025
Inflight Entertainment Market is expected to grow with a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
In-flight entertainment (IFE) refers to the entertainment available to aircraft passengers during a flight. The long flight durations without any entertainment source makes passengers restless. Thus, the benefits of technological innovations has enabled the integration of IFE in aircrafts. The IFE provides entertainment in the form of videos, audios, and video games. The inflight entertainment market is expected to show robust growth due the drivers influencing its growth, such as, the need to enhance passenger experience, adoption of wireless technology in aviation industry, increasing air passenger traffic, and it is a source of ancillary revenue for airlines. However, the regulatory framework & certification, and increase in the overall weight of aircraft are the factors that can hamper the market growth. The increase in long-haul flights is expected to render lucrative opportunities to the IFE manufacturers in the upcoming years. The market players are securing contracts in order to sustain in the markets stiff competition.
Inflight Entertainment Market Research Objective
• To define the scope and simplify the research study based on product type, aircraft type, fit, and region.
• Estimate the current market size and forecast the same for the period (2017-2025).
• Market share by revenue for each segment and region analyzed.
• To provide insights on the major market dynamics (drivers, restraints & opportunities) and their impact analysis for the forecast period.
• Micro and macro level analysis of the market to elucidate lucrative investment opportunities.
• Porter’s five forces analysis to deliver a comprehensive buyer-seller scenario and the state of business environment.
• Identification of the inflight entertainment market trends in current scenario and its growth indicators.
• Benchmarking leading vendors in the inflight entertainment industry based on their strategic attempts, financial status, and other internal and external parameters.
Inflight Entertainment Market Segmentation
By Product Type
• Connectivity & Communication
By Aircraft Type
• Narrow Body Aircraft
• Wide Body Aircraft
• Very Large Aircraft
• Business Jets
• North America
• Rest of the World
For this specific report, we offer 20% of free customization in order to deliver a tailored research report that specifically covers areas of client’s interest in the inflight entertainment market. Following are some most desired customization offers on this report:
• Split of the regional market into specific countries as per client’s research requirements.
• Further breakdown of the major segments into sub-segments (as per request).
Vendor Profile Customization
• Further exhaustive analysis of additional companies operating in the market as per request.
• Research report on inflight entertainment market covering specific country/region only.
• Requests for data tables only (specific requirement to quantitative research).
Table of Content
List of Companies
What Information does this report contain?
- What was the market size of the Inflight Entertainment Market in 2017 and the expected market size by 2025, along with the growth rate?
- An in-depth analysis of the current impacting factors, opportunities and challenges/restraints in the market
- Which are the largest revenue generating products, services or regions and their comparative growth rate?
- Which technology is in trend and how would it evolve during the forecast period (2017 – 2025)?
- Which are the leading companies in the Inflight Entertainment Market and their competitive positioning basis their market share, product portfolio, strategic attempts and business focus?
You may also like
Autonomous Ship Market By Level of Autonomy (Semi-Autonomous and Fully-Autonomous), By Ship Type (Commercial, Passenger, and Defence), By Fuel Type (Carbon Neutral Fuels, LNG, Electric Batteries, and Heavy fuel Oil/Marine Engine Fuel), By Components (Hardware and software), Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts 2019-2026