Intelligent Building Automation Technology Market By Product (Life Safety Systems, Physical Security, Facilities Management), By Application (HVAC, Lighting, Fire and Life Safety, Building Management Systems, Energy, Security and Access control Systems), Industry trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 - 2025
This report studies Intelligent Building Automation Technology in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan and India, with production, revenue, consumption, import and export in these regions, from 2011 to 2015, and forecast to 2025.
Intelligent Building Automation Technology also known as IBAT, is an interconnected framework of centralized automatic control. The technology primarily refers to automation and integration of various components including heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC), lightings, safety & security and many other systems. The major objective of IBAT is to improve the occupant comfort and ergonomics, reduction of energy consumption and operational costs, enhancement of safety features and others. The technology efficiently manages activities within the infrastructural unit by its easy-to-use interfaces, which can be easily accessed using various electronic devices like smart phones and tablets. It is also being adopted as an Eco-Friendly technology as it helps reducing Co2 emissions.
The growing need for eco-friendly technologies and ability to reduce the operational costs has led the government to take initiatives for the growth and support of IBAT market. High profit margins in the industry is also an influential factor and has resulted into more number of players entering into the IBAT market. The need of up gradation of the safety and security systems is expected to propel the market. Nevertheless, the lack of technological awareness among the end users might pose a hindrance to the growth of the industry. The increasing adoption of Internet of Things is acting as a pathway for the future growth of the market.
Intelligent Building Automation Technology Market Segmentation
• Life Safety Systems
• Physical Security Systems
• Facilities Management Systems
• HVAC (Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning)
• Fire and Life Safety
• Building Management Systems
• Security and Access control Systems
• Explosive Detector
• Screening Solutions
• Car Park Management Services
• Other Applications
By Information Technology
• Computing hardware
• Networking equipment
• Computer and Network Services
• Computing software
• Life Safety Service
• Facilities Management Service
• Physical Security Service
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Rest of World(Latin America, Africa and Middle East)
Table of Content
• Siemens Building Technologies
• Schneider Electricals
• Honeywell International
• Echelon Corporation
• Bosch Security System
• General Electric
• Rockwell Automation
• Tyco International
• Ingersoll Rand
What Information does this report contain?
• What was the market size of the Intelligent Building Automation Technology Market in 2017 and the expected market size by 2025, along with the growth rate?
• An in-depth analysis of the current impacting factors, opportunities and challenges/restraints in the market
• Which are the largest revenue generating products, services or regions and their comparative growth rate?
• Which technology is in trend and how would it evolve during the forecast period (2017 – 2025)?
• Which are the leading companies in the Intelligent Building Automation Technology Market and their competitive positioning basis their market share, product portfolio, strategic attempts and business focus?
You may also like
Spray Drying Equipment Market by Product (Rotary Atomizer, Nozzle Atomizer, Centrifugal, and Fluidized); By Stage (Single-Stage, Two-Stage, and Multi-Stage); By Cycle (Open, and Closed); By Flow (Co-Current, Mixed Flow, and Counter-Current); By Application (Food & Dairy, Pharmaceuticals & Nutraceuticals, Chemical, and Drug Stores); By Geography (North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, and RoW), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2018 – 2026