In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Services Market by Cycle Type (Fresh Cycle, Thawed IVF, Infrastructure, Donor Egg IVF Cycle), by End User (Fertility Clinics, Hospitals, Surgical Centers, Clinical Research Institutes), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2016 - 2024
In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Services Market is expected to grow with a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
In Vitro Fertilization, also called as IVF is an assisted reproductive technology (ART). It is a process of fertilization in which the ova/eggs are extracted from woman’s ovaries and a sperm sample is retrieved from a male. The sperm and egg are then manually combined/diffused externally in a laboratory glass dish. After fertilization, the fertilized egg (zygote) undergoes embryo culture for two to six days. The successfully prepared embryo is then transferred to the same or another woman’s uterus, in order to establish a successful pregnancy. IVF is typically used as a reproductive technology used for infertility treatment and gestational surrogacy. However, various countries have either banned it or have regulated the availability of IVF treatment, giving rise to fertility tourism. There are various restrictions on availability of IVF because of its cost and concerns regarding age to carry a healthy pregnancy. IVF is only attempted if all the other options have failed or are unlikely to work. However, in vitro fertilization method does not guarantees a successful result. In fact, its success rate varies from individual to individual.
Various factors such as reduced conceiving rate, ovulation disorders, premature ovarian failure, uterine fibroids, fallopian tube blockage, endometriosis, lack of sperm production and unexplained infertility are leading the people to adopt IVF technology and hence driving the market growth. Moreover, late parenthood trend caused by professional and financial reasons and government support are some encouraging elements which are pushing the market growth. However, various countries find IVF as unethical and unnatural thus restraining the market growth. Moreover, high cost of the IVF procedure, lack of awareness in underdeveloped countries are some factors which are expected to drastically hinder the market growth. IVF is gaining popularity and is highly accepted by the couples facing the infertility problems.
Additionally, the LGBT community and single mothers are also adopting this technology widely in the developed economies. Emerging technological enhancements in IVF technology is expanding the global IVF devices market, hence, will act as future opportunities to the market.
In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Services Market Segmentation
BY CYCLE TYPE
• Fresh Cycle (Non-Donor)
• Thawed IVF Cycle (Non-Donor)
• Donor Egg IVF Cycle
BY END USER
• Fertility Clinics
• Surgical Centers
• Clinical Research Institutes
• United States
• United Kingdom
• Rest of Europe
• New Zealand
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
Rest of World
• Latin America
• Middle East
Table of Content
• Lifesure Fertility & Gynaecology Centre
• Bethany Women and Family Hospital
• BioART Fertility Centre
• DEL International Hospital & Fertility Centre
• Gift ov life
• Durban Fertility Clinic
• Cape fertility clinic
What Information does this report contain?
• What was the market size of the In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) services in 2017 and the expected market size by 2025, along with the growth rate?
• An in-depth analysis of the current impacting factors, opportunities and challenges/restraints in the market
• Which are the largest revenue generating products, services or regions and their comparative growth rate?
• Which technology is in trend and how would it evolve during the forecast period (2017 – 2025)?
• Which are the leading companies in theIn Vitro Fertilization (IVF) services and their competitive positioning basis their market share, product portfolio, strategic attempts and business focus?