Lauric Aldehyde Market By Type (Food Grade and Industrial Grade),By Application (Drinks & Food, Cosmetics and Personal Care Products), Industry Trends, Estimation and Forecast,2017-2025
Lauric Aldehyde Market is projected to grow with CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2025.
Lauric aldehyde is a colorless liquid with an intense floral odor. It is soluble in alcohol and is majorly used in perfumery. It is also known by various other names such as lauraldehyde, dodecanal, and dodecylaldehyde. Generally, citrus fruit oils are the major source of lauric aldehyde, however, commercially it is produced by the dehydrogenation of dodecanal. It occurs in peel oil from citrus species and kumquat. It can be found in ginger, scallop, coriander, and chervil. Lauric aldehyde is majorly used as a flavoring agent and as additive in perfumes.
The global lauric aldehyde market is majorly driven by the consumers changing habits, taste & preference in food and change in lifestyle. Rising demand from end use industries including personal care & cosmetics is likely to drive the lauric aldehyde market due to change in income trends, demographic and perception of style. Adoption of customized fragrances and high spending on personal grooming are also the driving factors for lauric aldehyde market growth. However, price fluctuation, high cost, and scarcity of product might act as the restraining factors for product market growth.
Lauric Aldehyde Market Segmentation
• Food grade
• Industrial grade
• Drinks & Food
• Personal care products
• North America
Table of Content
• SRS Aromatics
• Vigon international
• Kalpsutra chemicals
What Information does this report contain?
• What was the market size of the lauric aldehyde market in 2017 and the expected market size by 2025, along with the growth rate?
• An in-depth analysis of the current impacting factors, opportunities and challenges/restraints in the market
• Which are the largest revenue generating products, services or regions and their comparative growth rate?
• Which technology is in trend and how would it evolve during the forecast period (2017 – 2025)?
• Which are the leading companies in the lauric aldehyde market and their competitive positioning basis their market share, product portfolio, strategic attempts and business focus?
You may also like
Complex Fertilizers Market By Type (Incomplete complex fertilizers (Monoammonium phosphate (11-52-0), Mono potassium phosphate (0-52-34), Potassium nitrate (13-0-45), Diammonium phosphate (18-46-0), Others (nitro phosphate and urea phosphate)), Complete complex fertilizers (NPK (10-26-26), NPK (12-32-16), NPK (15-15-15), Others (16-16-16, 17-17-17)), Form (Granular complex fertilizers, Liquid complex fertilizers), Crop type (Cereals, Oilseeds, Fruits & vegetables, Others)), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 – 2025