Low Pressure Molding with Polyamide Market By Type ( Black Type, Amber Type ), By Application ( Electronics, Automotive, Appliance ) Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 - 2022
Low Pressure Molding with Polyamide Market is projected to grow with a CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2025.
In 2016, the amber and others segment generated the highest revenue share of the global hair extension market.
Low pressure molding with polyamides is a technique used to encapsulate and protect electronics. This molding process is environmentally compatible, as most of the materials used during this process are derived from natural ingredients and the leftover scraps & substances are biodegradable or renewable in nature. Polyamide materials are high performance hot-melt adhesives that are 100% reusable. Initially, the polyamide material is heated until it gains a liquid form. It is then injected into a mold set at a very low pressure. Once injected into the cold mold set, the hot liquid flows and fills up the cavity around the electronic to be encapsulated. The hot polyamide is injected continuously in order to compensate the shrinkage loss observed upon the cooling of the polyamide. Low pressure molding with polyamides helps to obtain better protection and sealing of electronic products. Moreover, the polyamide material can reach each and every corner of the component to be encapsulated, thus making it ideal for molding sensitive components.
The factors driving the low pressure molding with polyamide market growth are the low viscosity of polyamides, rise in number of cycles per mold, high performance adhesive, provides a good balance of low & high temperature performance, and produces no toxic fumes in process.
LOW PRESSURE MOLDING WITH POLYAMIDE MARKET SEGMENTATION
• Black Type
• Amber Type
• North America
• South America, Middle East and Africa
Table of Content
• Rixin Fine Synthetic Material
• Taiyu Alwayseal Technology
• KY Chemical
What Information does this report contain?
• What was the market size of the Low Pressure Molding with Polyamide Market in 2017 and the expected market size by 2022, along with the growth rate?
• An in-depth analysis of the current impacting factors, opportunities and challenges/restraints in the market
• Which are the largest revenue generating products, services or regions and their comparative growth rate?
• Which technology is in trend and how would it evolve during the forecast period (2017 – 2022)?
• Which are the leading companies in the Low Pressure Molding with Polyamide Market and their competitive positioning basis their market share, product portfolio, strategic attempts and business focus?