Male Infertility Market By Techniques ( DNA Fragmentation Technique, Oxidative Stress Analysis, Microscopic Examination, Sperm Penetration Assay, Sperm Agglutination, Computer Assisted Semen Analysis and Others ), By Treatment (Assisted Reproductive Technology, Medication), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 - 2025
Male Infertility Market is expected to grow with a CAGR of x.x% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
Infertility is diagnosed when a couple who is unable to conceive, trying over the course of one year. When the problem lies with the male partner it is referred to as male infertility. Infertility is a widespread problem. A man’s fertility generally relies on the quantity and quality of his sperm. If the number of sperm a man ejaculates is low or if the sperm is of a poor quality, it will be difficult, and sometimes impossible, for him to cause pregnancy. For about one in five infertile couples, the problem lies solely in the male partner. It is estimated that approximately 7% of all men are infertile. The basic treatments involved in male infertility are surgery, treatment for problems in intercourse, hormone treatment, and ART technology.
Male Infertility Market Dynamics
Both the developed and developing nations are facing infertility issues as a result of improper lifestyle. Delayed pregnancy and aging are the major factors driving the global infertility cases. Moreover, advancement in the ART technology is a major issue which is pushing the market growth. However, negative impact generated due to repeated failures in treatment and social & cultural taboos can restrain the market growth. On the other hand, increased awareness level may lead to market growth.
MALE INFERTILITY MARKET SEGMENTATION
• DNA Fragmentation Technique
• Oxidative Stress Analysis
• Microscopic Examination
• Sperm Penetration Assay
• Sperm Agglutination
• Computer Assisted Semen Analysis
• Assisted Reproductive Technology
• North America
• Asia Pacific
Table of Content
• EMD Serono, Inc.
• Cadila Healthcare Ltd
• ASKA Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
• Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
• Pantarhei Bioscience B.V.
• Cordex Pharma, In
• Halotech DNA SL
• SCSA Diagnostics, Inc.
• Andrology solutions
• Access Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
What Information does this report contain?
• What was the market size of the Male Infertility Market in 2016 and the expected market size by 2024, along with the growth rate?
• An in-depth analysis of the current impacting factors, opportunities and challenges/restraints in the market
• Which are the largest revenue generating products, services or regions, and their comparative growth rate?
• Which technology is in trend and how would it evolve during the forecast period (2016 – 2024)?
• Which are the leading companies in the Male Infertility Market and their competitive positioning basis their market share, product portfolio, strategic attempts and business focus?