Man Portable Military Electronics Market By Product Type (Command and control, Force protection, Communications, Imaging, Ancillary electronics, ISTAR (Intelligence, Surveillance, Target Acquisition and Reconnaissance)), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 - 2025
Man Portable Military Electronics Market is expected to grow with a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
The man portable military electronics includes all the portable equipment that facilitate and enhance the functional capabilities of military personals in the battlefield. These electronic equipment act as a force multiplier by providing advanced situational awareness and direct link communications to dismounted soldiers. The man-portable military electronics are crucial in achieving speed, agility and responsiveness by combat soldiers in battlefield. Technological innovations in man portable military electronics have equipped soldiers with the latest systems, which in turn has enhanced their safety and effectiveness on the field. The system provides reconnaissance, vital intelligence, and surveillance functions for the military to combat operations.
Man Portable Military Electronics Market Determinants
The main factor driving the growth of global man portable military electronics market is the need for light weight, compact, and power- efficient equipment in the military. Moreover, upgradation of surveillance modes, and modernization in military are also fueling the market growth. On the other hand, inadequate technological capabilities, and defence budget cuts act as major hurdles in the growth of the market. However, innovations in the military communication systems, and untapped potential in developing countries are expected to create huge opportunities for the market growth in the upcoming years.
MAN PORTABLE MILITARY ELECTRONICS MARKET SEGMENTATION
By Product Type
• Command and control
• Force protection
• Ancillary electronics
• ISTAR (Intelligence, Surveillance, Target Acquisition and Reconnaissance)
• North America
o Rest of Europe
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Latin America
o Middle East
o South Africa
Table of Content
• Elbit Systems Ltd
• Harris Corporation
• Rockwell Collins Inc.
• ASELSAN Inc.
• AeroVironment Inc.
• Exelis Inc.
• Codan Limited
• General Dynamics Corporation
• FLIR Systems
• SAAB Group
• Safran S.A.
• Finmeccanica S.p.A.
• Sierra Nevada Corporation
• Thales Group
• L-3 Communications Holdings Inc.
What Information does this report contain?
• What was the market size of the Man-Portable Military Electronics Market in 2017 and the expected market size by 2025, along with the growth rate?
• An in-depth analysis of the current impacting factors, opportunities and challenges/restraints in the market
• Which are the largest revenue generating products, services or regions and their comparative growth rate?
• Which technology is in trend and how would it evolve during the forecast period (2016 – 2024)?
• Which are the leading companies in the Man-Portable Military Electronics Market and their competitive positioning basis their market share, product portfolio, strategic attempts and business focus?
You may also like
Aircraft Fuel Systems Market by Component (Piping, Pump, Valve, Gauges, Inerting Systems, and Filters); By Engine Type (UAV Engine, Jet Engine, Helicopter Engine, and Turboprop Engine); By Technology (Gravity Feed, Fuel Feed, and Fuel Injection); By Application (Military, Commercial, and UAV); By Geography (North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, and RoW), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2018 – 2026
Digital Radio Frequency Memory Market By Architecture Memory (Processor, Modulator, Convertor, Others) Sector (Defense, Commercial & Civil), Application (Electronic Warfare, Radar Test & Evaluation, Electronic Warfare Training, Radio & Cellular Network Jamming), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 – 2025