Micro Packaging Market By Type ((Paper and Board (SBS, WLC, Others), Flexible Paper (Paper bags, Shipping Sacks, Sachets/Pouches, Blister and Strip Packs, Stand up Pouches), Boxboard (Rigid BoxesFolding Boxesrays), Corrugated Boxes) ), Function(Primary, Secondary), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 - 2025
This report studies Micro Packaging in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan and India, with production, revenue, consumption, import and export in these regions, from 2011 to 2015, and forecast to 2025.
Permeability is an important feature of packaging. Micro packaging improves barrier properties by combining the packaging materials with other high-barrier materials through polymer blending, coating, lamination or metallization. Micro packaging has been employed in food, beverages, and pharmaceutical industries. Micro packaging technology is expected to witness an increased preference in various industries, due to its nanotechnology roots. The growth of global micro packaging market is majorly driven by rapid urbanization, rising population and increasing concerns regarding micro packaging. Additionally, technological advancement in the healthcare and pharmaceutical packaging sector will also drive growth of the global micro packaging market. However, high cost of manufacturing technology and lack of technical awareness are hindering the market growth. Technology innovation is the key strategy adopted by major players in the global micro packaging market.
Micro Packaging Market Research Objective
• To define the scope and simplify the research study based on type, function, end user, application and geography.
• Estimate the current market size and forecast the same for the period (2017-2025).
• Market share by revenue for each segment and region analyzed.
• To provide insights on the major market dynamics (drivers, restraints & opportunities) and their impact analysis for the forecast period.
• Micro and macro level analysis of the market to elucidate lucrative investment opportunities.
• Porter’s five forces analysis to deliver a comprehensive buyer-seller scenario and the state of business environment.
• Identification of the micro packaging market trends in current scenario and its growth indicators.
• Benchmarking leading vendors in the micro packaging industry based on their strategic attempts, financial status, and other internal and external parameters.
Micro Packaging Market Segmentation
• Paper and Board
• Flexible Paper
o Paper bags
o Shipping Sacks
o Blister and Strip Packs
o Stand up Pouches
o Rigid Boxes
o Folding Boxes
• Corrugated Boxes
• Primary Functions
o Loading and Transport
• Secondary Functions
• Tertiary Functions
By End User
• Food and Beverage
• Personal Care Products
• Blister Packs
• Doy bags
• North America
• Rest of the World
For this specific report, we offer 20% of free customization in order to deliver a tailored research report that specifically covers areas of client’s interest in the micro packaging market. Following are some most desired customization offers on this report:
• Split of the regional market into specific countries as per client’s research requirements.
• Further breakdown of the major segments into sub-segments (as per request).
Vendor Profile Customization
• Further exhaustive analysis of additional companies operating in the market as per request.
• Research report on micro packaging market covering specific country/region only.
• Requests for data tables only (specific requirement to quantitative research).
Table of Content
List of Companies
What Information does this report contain?
• What was the market size of the Micro Packaging Market in 2017 and the expected market size by 2025, along with the growth rate?
• An in-depth analysis of the current impacting factors, opportunities and challenges/restraints in the market
• Which are the largest revenue generating products, services or regions and their comparative growth rate?
• Which technology is in trend and how would it evolve during the forecast period (2017 – 2025)?
• Which are the leading companies in the Micro Packaging Market and their competitive positioning basis their market share, product portfolio, strategic attempts and business focus?
You may also like
Technical Textiles Market by Material (Synthetic Polymer, Natural Fiber, Regenerated Fiber, Mineral, Metal, and Specialty Fiber); By Process (Woven, Knitted, Non-Woven, and Others); By Technology (Thermo-Forming, 3d Knitting, 3d Weaving, Heat-Set Synthetics, Nanofibers, Hand-Made Elements, Finishing Treatments, and Other Technologies); By End-Use (Mobiltech, Meditech, Indutech, Buildtech, Hometech, Protech, Agrotech, Geotech, Clothtech, Packtech, and Oekotech); By Geography (North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, and RoW), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2018 – 2026