Military Vetronics Market By System (Control and Data Distribution Systems, Display Systems, Power Systems, Vehicle Management Systems, Other Vetronics Systems), Vehicle Type (Light Protected Vehicles, Infantry Fighting Vehicles, Armored Personnel Carriers, Unmanned Ground Vehicles, Armored Amphibious Vehicles), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 - 2025
This report studies Military Vetronics in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan and India, with production, revenue, consumption, import and export in these regions, from 2011 to 2015, and forecast to 2025.
Vetronics is an electronic system integrated in military vehicles for streamlining vehicle activities. Communications, navigation, surveillance and vehicle health management are some of the prominent applications of military vetronics. The market is expected to grow considerably in the upcoming years, owing to growing importance of data, voice, and video communication for effective and successful military operations. For example, BAE Systems announced to upgrade Army Armored Multi-Purpose Vehicle (AMPV) combat vehicle vetronics for enhanced battlefield networking, on July 2017.
Military Vetronics Market Determinants
Soldier modernization programs, network centric battlefield warfare, and rising significance of situational awareness are key elements boosting the growth of global military vetronics market.. However, demilitarization initiatives in North America and Europe, and open architectural design of vetronics might hinder the market growth. On the other hand, development of advanced vetronics would provide lucrative opportunities for the market growth
Military Vetronics Market Segmentation
• Control and Data Distribution Systems
• Display Systems
• Power Systems
• Vehicle Management Systems
• Other Vetronics Systems
By Vehicle Type
• Light Protected Vehicles
• Infantry Fighting Vehicles
• Armored Personnel Carriers
• Unmanned Ground Vehicles
• Armored Amphibious Vehicles
• North America
• Rest of the World
Table of Content
• BAE Systems plc
• Curtiss-Wright Corporation
• Elbit Systems Ltd.
• General Dynamics Corporation
• General Electric Company
• Kongsberg Gruppen ASA
• Lockheed Martin Corporation
• Moog, Inc.
• Oshkosh Corporation
• Rheinmetall Defence
• SAAB A.B.
• TE Connectivity
• Thales Group
• The Raytheon Company
• Ultra Electronics Ltd.
What Information does this report contain?
• What was the market size of the Military Vetronics Market in 2017 and the expected market size by 2025, along with the growth rate?
• An in-depth analysis of the current impacting factors, opportunities and challenges/restraints in the market
• Which are the largest revenue generating products, services or regions and their comparative growth rate?
• Which technology is in trend and how would it evolve during the forecast period (2017 – 2025)?
• Which are the leading companies in the Military Vetronics Market and their competitive positioning basis their market share, product portfolio, strategic attempts and business focus?
You may also like
Aircraft Fuel Systems Market by Component (Piping, Pump, Valve, Gauges, Inerting Systems, and Filters); By Engine Type (UAV Engine, Jet Engine, Helicopter Engine, and Turboprop Engine); By Technology (Gravity Feed, Fuel Feed, and Fuel Injection); By Application (Military, Commercial, and UAV); By Geography (North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, and RoW), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2018 – 2026
Digital Radio Frequency Memory Market By Architecture Memory (Processor, Modulator, Convertor, Others) Sector (Defense, Commercial & Civil), Application (Electronic Warfare, Radar Test & Evaluation, Electronic Warfare Training, Radio & Cellular Network Jamming), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 – 2025