Mobile BI Market BY Type (Software, Services), By Business Function (Marketing, Sales, Operations, IT, Finance, Human Resource), By Application, By Organizational size, Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 - 2025
This report studies Mobile BI in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan and India, with production, revenue, consumption, import and export in these regions, from 2011 to 2015, and forecast to 2025.
Business Intelligence consists of applications, tools, and data, which are used by enterprises to support the collection, data analysis, and presentation. In other words, it assists enterprises to analyze and summarize a large amount of existing data into useful information. BI technologies also provide the past, current and predictive views of business operations. It includes functions like data mining, analytics, reporting, predictive analysis i.e. it analyzes the past and current facts to predict the future. Mobile BI is the application or web page that widens desktop business intelligence applications so they can be used on mobiles also.
The benefits of the Mobile BI is that it allows accessing real-time information, which is beneficial for the business. As mobile BI allows accessing real-time information, it increases the flexibility and adaptability and the ability to work skillfully. It also increases the speed to act on market opportunities. Mobile BI not only allows the real-time information from anywhere but it also provides better interactivity so that one can manipulate, analyze or retrieve information from anywhere and at any time. Mobile BI leads business to healthy competition, and increase the productivity. Despite all these benefits mobile BI also has some major drawbacks like security and using BI applications is highly complicated.
MOBILE BI MARKET SEGMENTATION
• Managed services
• Professional services
o Consulting services
o Deployment and Integration.
o Support and Maintenance
By Business Function
• Human Resource
• Fraud and security management
• Sales and marketing management
• Customer and engagement analysis
• Supply chain management and procurement
• Predictive asset maintenance
• Risk and Compliance Management
• Operations and management
By Organizational Size
• Small and medium-sized enterprises
• Large enterprises
• Market by industry vertical
• Banking, financial, services and insurance
• Telecommunications and IT
• Retail and e-Commerce
• Healthcare and life sciences
• Energy and utilities
• Media and entertainment
• Transportations and logistics
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o Rest of APAC
Table of Content
• IBM Corporation
• Microsoft Corporation
• SAP SE
• Oracle Corporation
• Tableau Software
• Information Builders
• TIBCO Software
• Yellowfin International Pvt Ltd
• Qlik Technologies
What Information does this report contain?
• What was the market size of the Mobile BI Market in 2017 and the expected market size by 2025, along with the growth rate?
• An in-depth analysis of the current impacting factors, opportunities and challenges/restraints in the market
• Which are the largest revenue generating products, services or regions and their comparative growth rate?
• Which technology is in trend and how would it evolve during the forecast period (2017 – 2025)?
• Which are the leading companies in the Mobile BI Market and their competitive positioning basis their market share, product portfolio, strategic attempts and business focus?
You may also like
Voice and Speech Recognition Market by Function (Voice Recognition, and Speech Recognition) By Technology (AI-Based, and Non-AI Based) By Vertical Outlook (Automotive, BFSI, Consumer, Education, Enterprise, Government, Healthcare, Legal, Military, Retail, and Others); By Geography (North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, and RoW), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2018 – 2026