Mobile Broadband in Public Safety Market By Type (Fixed Wireless Broadband, Mobile Wireless Broadband, Satellite Wireless Broadband), By End-User (Police Department, Fire Department, Emergency medical services Department), By Application (Scene Management, Video Surveillance), Estimation & Forecast, 2017 - 2025
This report studies Mobile Broadband in Public Safety in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan and India, with production, revenue, consumption, import and export in these regions, from 2011 to 2015, and forecast to 2025.
The usage of mobile broadband in public safety has altered the wireless broadband service market. The urgent need for communication-related solutions during cyclones, storms, and accidents by the government and various municipal safety departments is the key element fueling the market. Privacy and security of the data is a prime concern for the application of mobile broadband in public safety. Police and emergency department are two major consumers of the mobile broadband deployed in public safety.
Increase in consciousness about safety, and availability of real-time data are major drivers of the mobile broadband in public safety market. However, security breaches, and interception of the wireless signals are key limitations of the mobile broadband in public safety market. Further, lack of adequate funding and difficulty to analyze the data during emergencies poses substantial challenges for the implementation of mobile broadband in public safety market. Improved speed of next-generation broadband services and better disaster management practices are creating sufficient opportunities in the mobile broadband in public safety market.
Mobile Broadband in Public Safety Market Segments
• Fixed Wireless Broadband
• Mobile Wireless Broadband
• Satellite Wireless Broadband
By End User
• Police Department
• Fire Department
• Emergency medical services Department
• Scene Management
• Video Surveillance
• GPS Location Tracking
• Geographic Information System (GIS)
• Emergency Medical Telemetry
• North America
• Rest of the World
Table of Content
• Ericsson Inc.
• Verizon Communications Inc.
• Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
• Alcatel-Lucent S.A.
• Airbus Group, Inc.
• Nokia Networks, Inc.
• AT&T Inc.
• Motorola Solutions, Inc.
• Harris Corporation
• ZTE Corporation
What Information does this report contain?
• What was the market size of the Mobile Broadband in Public Safety Market in 2017 and the expected market size by 2025, along with the growth rate?
• An in-depth analysis of the current impacting factors, opportunities and challenges/restraints in the market
• Which are the largest revenue generating products, services or regions and their comparative growth rate?
• Which technology is in trend and how would it evolve during the forecast period (2017 – 2025)?
• Which are the leading companies in the Mobile Broadband in Public Safety Market and their competitive positioning basis their market share, product portfolio, strategic attempts and business focus?
You may also like
Global Business Analytics Market By Software (Advanced and Predictive Analytics, Business Intelligence, Corporate Performance Management Suites, Content Analytics, Data Discovery Visualization Software, and Others), By Service (Managed Services and Professional Services), By Application (BFSI, Energy and Power, Education, Healthcare, Retail, Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, and Others);Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts 2019-2025
Flow Meters Market by Product (Differential Pressure (DP), Positive Displacement (PD), Magnetic, Coriolis, Ultrasonic, Turbine, Vortex, and Other Products); By Application (Water & Wastewater, Oil & Gas, Chemicals, Power Generation, Pulp & Paper, Food & Beverage, and Other Applications); By Geography (North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, and RoW), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2018 – 2026