Mobile Security Market By Solution (Authentication, Sim card, Mobile application management, Mobile data protection, Firewall ), By Type (E-mail, Antivirus, Malware ), By End User (Individual user, Enterprise user, Telecommunication and IT, Aerospace, Defense, Intelligence), by Operating System (iOS, Blackberry, Android, Windows), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 - 2025
This report studies Mobile Security in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan and India, with production, revenue, consumption, import and export in these regions, from 2011 to 2015, and forecast to 2025.
Mobile Devices have become an integral part of everyday life for large organizations and individual customers as well. Advancements in the mobile device (smartphone, laptops, and tablet) market have been occurring at a rapid pace – whether in storage, internet connectivity, performance, capability or application. As a result of which cyber criminals target potential users with valuable and personal data on mobile devices. Mobile security has always been one of the key elements within the mobile devices such as smartphones, laptops, and tablets. As mobile device usage increases, particularly in smartphones and tablets, there is a better security need.
The key driver for the market is growing demand for smart devices such as smartphones, tablets, and PCs. Individuals now expect to stay connected to the internet all the time. Increasing dependency on technology for better lifestyle and comfort and growing number of tech savvy people, also with the increase in threats to such devices, the demand for security service is expected to increase in the years to come. According to Cisco, Wi-Fi and mobile devices will account for 66 percent of IP traffic by 2020, up from 48% in 2015. The high price of the security software is expected to limit the growth of the market. In the future, mobile security will also find applications in other mobile devices such as smart watches.
Mobile Security Market segmentation
• Sim card
• Mobile application management
• Mobile data protection
By End User
• Individual user
• Enterprise user
• Financial Institutions
• Telecommunication and IT
• Manufacturing & Automotive
• Aerospace, Defense, Intelligence
By Operating System
• North America
• Asia Pacific
Table of Content
• innoPath Software Inc.
• International Business Machine Corporation (IBM)
• Microsoft Corp.
• Google Inc.
• Intel Corp.
• Symantec Corp.
• Kaspersky Lab
• Apple Inc.
• VMware Inc.
What Information does this report contain?
• What was the market size of the Mobile Security Market in 2017 and the expected market size by 2025, along with the growth rate?
• An in-depth analysis of the current impacting factors, opportunities and challenges/restraints in the market
• Which are the largest revenue generating products, services or regions and their comparative growth rate?
• Which technology is in trend and how would it evolve during the forecast period (2017 – 2025)?
• Which are the leading companies in the Mobile Security Market and their competitive positioning basis their market share, product portfolio, strategic attempts and business focus?