More Electric Aircraft Market By Technology (Power Electronics, Thermal Management Systems, Safety Systems & Advanced Material, Energy Storage Devices), Application (Power Generation Management, Passenger Comfort, Air Pressurization & Conditioning, Configuration Management, Flight Controls & Operations), Platform (Fixed Wings, Rotary Wings), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 - 2025
More Electric Aircraft Market is expected to grow with a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
More electric aircraft are new ecofriendly aircrafts which utilize electric power for all non-propulsive systems. It provides better operational efficiency and quitter operational environment. More electric market is projected to grow with a healthy growth rate owing to the need for optimized aircraft performance, reduced maintenance cost, and reduced gas emissions. However, high amount of investment and longer ROI might hinder the market growth. Application of More electric aircraft in power generation management is estimated to generate the highest revenue within the market. North America is expected to dominate the market in terms of revenue during the forecast period.
• To define the scope and simplify the research study based on technology, application, platform, and region.
• Estimate the current market size and forecast the same for the period (2017-2025).
• Market share by revenue for each segment and region analyzed.
• To provide insights on the major market dynamics (drivers, restraints & opportunities) and their impact analysis for the forecast period.
• Micro and macro level analysis of the market to elucidate lucrative investment opportunities.
• Porter’s five forces analysis to deliver a comprehensive buyer-seller scenario and the state of business environment.
• Identification of the more electric aircraft market trends in current scenario and its growth indicators.
• Benchmarking leading vendors in the more electric aircraft industry based on their strategic attempts, financial status, and other internal and external parameters.
More Electric Aircraft Market Segmentation
• Power Electronics
• Thermal Management Systems
• Safety Systems & Advanced Material
• Energy Storage Devices
• Power Generation Management
• Passenger Comfort
• Air Pressurization & Conditioning
• Configuration Management
• Flight Controls & Operations
• Fixed Wings
• Rotary Wings
• North America
• Asia-Pacific (APAC)
• Rest of the World
For this specific report, we offer 20% of free customization in order to deliver a tailored research report that specifically covers areas of client’s interest in the more electric aircraft market. Following are some most desired customization offers on this report:
Split of the regional market into specific countries as per client’s research requirements.
Further breakdown of the major segments into sub-segments (as per request).
Vendor Profile Customization
Further exhaustive analysis of additional companies operating in the market as per request.
Research report on more electric aircraft market covering specific country/region only.
Requests for data tables only (specific requirement to quantitative research).
Table of Content
List of Companies
What Information does this report contain?
• What was the market size of the More Electric Aircraft Market in 2017 and the expected market size by 2025, along with the growth rate?
• An in-depth analysis of the current impacting factors, opportunities and challenges/restraints in the market
• Which are the largest revenue generating products, services or regions and their comparative growth rate?
• Which technology is in trend and how would it evolve during the forecast period (2017 – 2025)?
• Which are the leading companies in the More Electric Aircraft Market and their competitive positioning basis their market share, product portfolio, strategic attempts and business focus?
You may also like
Aircraft Fuel Systems Market by Component (Piping, Pump, Valve, Gauges, Inerting Systems, and Filters); By Engine Type (UAV Engine, Jet Engine, Helicopter Engine, and Turboprop Engine); By Technology (Gravity Feed, Fuel Feed, and Fuel Injection); By Application (Military, Commercial, and UAV); By Geography (North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, and RoW), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2018 – 2026
Digital Radio Frequency Memory Market By Architecture Memory (Processor, Modulator, Convertor, Others) Sector (Defense, Commercial & Civil), Application (Electronic Warfare, Radar Test & Evaluation, Electronic Warfare Training, Radio & Cellular Network Jamming), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 – 2025