Neo and Challenger Bank Market By Bank Type (Challenger Bank, Neo Bank), Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, Rest of the World), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 - 2025
This report studies Neo and Challenger Bank in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan and India, with production, revenue, consumption, import and export in these regions, from 2011 to 2015, and forecast to 2025.
Challenger banks are comparatively small retail banks which are established for the purpose of competing for business with large, long-established national banks. While Neo bank is referred as web based bank which provides complete range of banking solutions without having any physical offices or branch. Growing investment in financial technology has boosted the market for challenger and Neo banks. For instance, according to Accenture and Partnership fund for New York city, worldwide investment in financial technologies at the end of 2014 increased around three times and reached $12.2 billion.
Consumer convivence offered by banks is a prime factor driving the growth of challenger and neo banks all around the globe. Additionally, cost-efficiency & fast servicing, provision of advance banking features, healthier interest rates, and increasing smart mobile devices penetration also helps the challenger and neo bank market for further growth. Further, growing investment in Neobanking also boost the market drastically. For instance, Atom Bank received a 45-million-pound investment from the Spanish bank BBVA in month of January 2016. Security and privacy of the financial data and customer reluctance towards adoption of Neobanking might hinder the market growth.
Challenger and Neo Bank Market Segmentation
By Bank Type
• Challenger Bank
• Neo Bank
• North America
• Rest of the World
Table of Content
• Atom Bank PLC
• Fidor Bank Ag
• Monzo Bank Limited
• Movencorp Inc.
• Pockit Limited
• Simple Finance Technology Corporation
• Ubank Limited
What Information does this report contain?
• What was the market size of the Neo and Challenger Bank Market in 2017 and the expected market size by 2025, along with the growth rate?
• An in-depth analysis of the current impacting factors, opportunities and challenges/restraints in the market
• Which are the largest revenue generating products, services or regions and their comparative growth rate?
• Which technology is in trend and how would it evolve during the forecast period (2017 – 2025)?
• Which are the leading companies in the Neo and Challenger Bank Market and their competitive positioning basis their market share, product portfolio, strategic attempts and business focus?