Non-Destructive Testing Market By Testing Method (Ultrasonic Testing, Radiography Testing, Visual Inspection Testing, Magnetic Particle Testing & Electromagnetic Testing, Eddy-Current Testing, Liquid Penetrant Testing, Others), Technique (Volumetric Examination, Surface Examination, Others (Integrity Examination, and Condition Monitoring)), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 - 2025
Non-Destructive Testing Market is expected to grow with a CAGR of x.x% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
NDT solutions are methods used to test objects for flaws and insufficiencies in the materials, components or system, without causing damages or destruction. Non-destructive testing market is projected to grow with a steady growth rate owing to strong government regulation regarding safety and product quality couples with advancement in robotics and automation. However, lack of skilled and qualified professionals in this industry might hinder the market growth. Product and technological innovation would provide lucrative opportunities for the market in the upcoming years. North America is expected to dominate the market holding the largest market share. However, Asia-Pacific is anticipated to grow with highest growth rate during the entire forecast period.
Non-Destructive Testing Market Research Objective
• To define the scope and simplify the research study based on testing method, techniques, industry verticals, and region.
• Estimate the current market size and forecast the same for the period (2017-2025).
• Market share by revenue for each segment and region analyzed.
• To provide insights on the major market dynamics (drivers, restraints & opportunities) and their impact analysis for the forecast period.
• Micro and macro level analysis of the market to elucidate lucrative investment opportunities.
• Porter’s five forces analysis to deliver a comprehensive buyer-seller scenario and the state of business environment.
• Identification of the non-destructive testing market trends in current scenario and its growth indicators.
• Benchmarking leading vendors in the non-destructive testing industry based on their strategic attempts, financial status, and other internal and external parameters.
Non-Destructive Testing Market Segmentation
By Testing Method
• Ultrasonic Testing
• Radiography Testing
• Visual Inspection Testing
• Magnetic Particle Testing & Electromagnetic Testing
• Eddy-Current Testing
• Liquid Penetrant Testing
• Volumetric Examination
• Surface Examination
• Others (Integrity Examination, and Condition Monitoring)
By Industry Vertical
• Oil & Gas
• Energy & power
• Aerospace & Defense
• Automotive & transportation
• North America
• Asia-Pacific (APAC)
• Rest of the World
For this specific report, we offer 20% of free customization in order to deliver a tailored research report that specifically covers areas of client’s interest in the non-destructive testing market. Following are some most desired customization offers on this report:
Split of the regional market into specific countries as per client’s research requirements.
Further breakdown of the major segments into sub-segments (as per request).
Vendor Profile Customization
Further exhaustive analysis of additional companies operating in the market as per request.
Research report on non-destructive testing market covering specific country/region only.
Requests for data tables only (specific requirement to quantitative research).
Table of Content
List of Companies
What Information does this report contain?
• What was the market size of the Non-Destructive Testing Market in 2017 and the expected market size by 2025, along with the growth rate?
• An in-depth analysis of the current impacting factors, opportunities and challenges/restraints in the market
• Which are the largest revenue generating products, services or regions and their comparative growth rate?
• Which technology is in trend and how would it evolve during the forecast period (2017 – 2025)?
• Which are the leading companies in the Non-Destructive Testing Market and their competitive positioning basis their market share, product portfolio, strategic attempts and business focus?
You may also like
3D Metrology Market by Offering (Hardware, Software, and Services); By Product (CMM, ODS, VMM, Automated Optical Inspection, and Form Measurement); By Application (Quality Control and Inspection, Reverse Engineering, Virtual Simulation, and Other Applications); By End-User Industry (Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Electronics, Architecture & Construction, and Others); By Geography (North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and South America), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2018 – 2026