Non-Lethal Weapons Market By Product Type (Direct Contact Weapons (Crowd Control Weapons, Immobilizers), Directed Energy Weapons (Grenade launchers, Water weapons, Gases & sprays)), End-user (Law Enforcement, Civilians, Military), Technology (Electromagnetic (Visible light, Radio frequency, Microwave frequency, Ultra-light, Infrared, Electrical)), Mechanical and Kinetic (Entanglements, Barriers, Blunt impact devices), Chemical (Malodorants,Foams), Others (Audible, Infrasound, and Ultrasound)), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 - 2025
Non-Lethal Weapons Market is expected to grow with a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
Non-lethal weapons, also known as less-lethal weapons, less-than-lethal weapons, non-deadly weapons, compliance weapons, or pain-inducing weapons are weapons which are intended to be less likely to kill a living target than the conventional weapons such as firearms. Such weapons are primarily designed to disable human beings and to avoid fatalities. These weapons are used as an effective alternative for minimizing casualties during critical situations such as riots, civil unrest, combat situations, self-defense, and others.
Non-Lethal Weapons Market Determinants
The main factor driving the growth of global non-lethal weapons market is the shift in warfare tactics. Moreover, the rising demand for crowd control weapons during public riots/demonstrations, surge in the number of domestic crimes, and adoption of technologically advance solutions are also fueling the market growth. On the contrary, defence budget cuts, and government regulations & environmental concerns act as the major hurdles in the growth of the market. However, increasing budgetary expenses in military, and various R&D initiatives are expected to create huge opportunities for the growth of market in the coming years.
NON-LETHAL WEAPONS MARKET SEGMENTATION
By Product Type
• Direct Contact Weapons
o Crowd Control Weapons
• Directed Energy Weapons
o Grenade launchers
o Water weapons
o Gases & sprays
• Law Enforcement
o Visible light
o Radio frequency
o Microwave frequency
• Mechanical and Kinetic
o Blunt impact devices
• Others (Audible, Infrasound, and Ultrasound)
• North America
o Rest of Europe
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Latin America
o Middle East
Table of Content
• Taser International Manufacturing Company
• Combined Systems Inc.
• The Safariland Group
• Condor Non-lethal Technologies
• BAE Systems, PLC
• Herstal SA
• Armament Systems & Procedures Inc
• Raytheon Company
• Lamperd Less Lethal Inc.
• Mission Less Lethal Technologies
• Pepperball Technologies, Inc.
• Lrad Corporation
• Amtec Less Lethal Systems Inc.
What Information does this report contain?
• What was the market size of the Non-Lethal Weapons Market in 2017 and the expected market size by 2025, along with the growth rate?
• An in-depth analysis of the current impacting factors, opportunities and challenges/restraints in the market
• Which are the largest revenue generating products, services or regions and their comparative growth rate?
• Which technology is in trend and how would it evolve during the forecast period (2017 – 2025)?
• Which are the leading companies in the Non-Lethal Weapons Market and their competitive positioning basis their market share, product portfolio, strategic attempts and business focus?
You may also like
Autonomous Ship Market By Level of Autonomy (Semi-Autonomous and Fully-Autonomous), By Ship Type (Commercial, Passenger, and Defence), By Fuel Type (Carbon Neutral Fuels, LNG, Electric Batteries, and Heavy fuel Oil/Marine Engine Fuel), By Components (Hardware and software), Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts 2019-2026