Paper & Paperboard Packaging Market By Type (Flexible Paper Packaging, Boxboard, Corrugated Box), Grade (Solid Bleached Sulphate Board ,Coated Unbleached Kraft Board, Folding Boxboard ,White Lined Chipboard, Glassine &Greaseproof;, Label Paper, Others), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 - 2025
This report studies Paper & Paperboard Packaging in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan and India, with production, revenue, consumption, import and export in these regions, from 2011 to 2015, and forecast to 2025.
Paper and paperboard packaging material is thick, having a high weight per unit area and is made in multiple layers. It is mostly used for wrapping products. Paper and paperboards are used to make packaging labels, boxes, cartons and cardboard boxes. The growth of paper & paperboard packaging market is majorly driven by the development of new patterns and quality offerings coupled with rising demand for eco-friendly packaging materials. Moreover, increasing consumer awareness regarding viable packaging material and recyclability of paper and paper board is also boosting the market growth. However, availability of cheaper alternatives and extreme competition among the paper and paperboard packaging manufacturers might restraining the growth of the market. New product launches, mergers & acquisitions, partnerships, and expansions are the key strategies adopted by market players.
• To define the scope and simplify the research study based on type, grade, application and geography.
• Estimate the current market size and forecast the same for the period (2017-2025).
• Market share by revenue for each segment and region analyzed.
• To provide insights on the major market dynamics (drivers, restraints & opportunities) and their impact analysis for the forecast period.
• Micro and macro level analysis of the market to elucidate lucrative investment opportunities.
• Porter’s five forces analysis to deliver a comprehensive buyer-seller scenario and the state of business environment.
• Identification of the paper & paperboard packaging market trends in current scenario and its growth indicators.
• Benchmarking leading vendors in the paper & paperboard packaging industry based on their strategic attempts, financial status, and other internal and external parameters.
• Flexible Paper Packaging
• Corrugated Box
• Solid Bleached Sulphate Board
• Coated Unbleached Kraft Board
• Folding Boxboard
• White Lined Chipboard
• Glassine & Greaseproof
• Label Paper
• Personal & Home Care
• North America
o U. S.
o Rest of Europe
• Asia-Pacific (APAC)
o Rest of APAC
• Rest of the World
o South Africa
For this specific report, we offer 20% of free customization in order to deliver a tailored research report that specifically covers areas of client’s interest in the paper & paperboard packaging market. Following are some most desired customization offers on this report:
• Split of the regional market into specific countries as per client’s research requirements.
• Further breakdown of the major segments into sub-segments (as per request).
Vendor Profile Customization
• Further exhaustive analysis of additional companies operating in the market as per request.
• Research report on paper & paperboard packaging market covering specific country/region only.
• Requests for data tables only (specific requirement to quantitative research).
Table of Content
List of Companies
What Information does this report contain?
• What was the market size of the Paper & Paperboard Packaging Market in 2017 and the expected market size by 2025, along with the growth rate?
• An in-depth analysis of the current impacting factors, opportunities and challenges/restraints in the market
• Which are the largest revenue generating products, services or regions and their comparative growth rate?
• Which technology is in trend and how would it evolve during the forecast period (2017 – 2025)?
• Which are the leading companies in the Paper & Paperboard Packaging Market and their competitive positioning basis their market share, product portfolio, strategic attempts and business focus?
You may also like
Technical Textiles Market by Material (Synthetic Polymer, Natural Fiber, Regenerated Fiber, Mineral, Metal, and Specialty Fiber); By Process (Woven, Knitted, Non-Woven, and Others); By Technology (Thermo-Forming, 3d Knitting, 3d Weaving, Heat-Set Synthetics, Nanofibers, Hand-Made Elements, Finishing Treatments, and Other Technologies); By End-Use (Mobiltech, Meditech, Indutech, Buildtech, Hometech, Protech, Agrotech, Geotech, Clothtech, Packtech, and Oekotech); By Geography (North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, and RoW), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2018 – 2026