Pressure Sensitive Labels Market ( Face Stock Material - Paper, Polypropylene, Polyethylene, PET), Application (Food and Beverage, Pharmaceuticals, Transportation and Logistics, Home and Personal Care, Semiconductor and Electronics, Retail), Label Type (Permanent, Removable) , Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 - 2025
This report studies Pressure Sensitive Labels in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan and India, with production, revenue, consumption, import and export in these regions, from 2011 to 2015, and forecast to 2025.
Pressure sensitive labels are also referred as high-tech sticker. Paper, film and foil are used as their primary label material and a wide range of inks is used for their production. Pressure sensitive labels don’t require any heat, solvent or water to get activated. They are an easy and straightforward label solution as, it only takes a light or moderate pressure to apply or stick them onto a product surface. Pressure sensitive labels are used for automotive products, chemicals, food & beverages and wines. The growth of global pressure sensitive labels are primarily driven by extensive application in diverse industries and continuous development of pharmaceuticals industry. Implementation of stringent environmental regulations will boost the demand for eco-friendly pressure sensitive labels in the upcoming future. However, advantages of wet-glue labels over pressure labels and high cost of raw material might hinder the market growth. Expansion and mergers & acquisition are the major strategies adopted by the major players of the very market.
Pressure Sensitive Labels Market Research Objective
• To define the scope and simplify the research study based on type, composition, printing technology, application, end user and geography.
• Estimate the current market size and forecast the same for the period (2017-2025).
• Market share by revenue for each segment and region analyzed.
• To provide insights on the major market dynamics (drivers, restraints & opportunities) and their impact analysis for the forecast period.
• Micro and macro level analysis of the market to elucidate lucrative investment opportunities.
• Porter’s five forces analysis to deliver a comprehensive buyer-seller scenario and the state of business environment.
• Identification of the pressure sensitive labels market trends in current scenario and its growth indicators.
• Benchmarking leading vendors in the pressure sensitive labels industry based on their strategic attempts, financial status, and other internal and external parameters.
Pressure Sensitive Labels Market Segmentation
• Release liner labels
• Linerless labels
• Others (topcoat)
By Printing Technology
• Screen Printing
• Digital Printing
By Mode of Application
• Solvent based
• Hot-melt based
• Radiation based
• Water based
By End User
• Home & Personal Care
• Retail Labels
• Food & Beverages
• Consumer Durables
• Others (labels used on apparels & textiles, industrial lubricant & paints, and gifts)
• North America
o U. K.
o Rest of Europe
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o South Africa
For this specific report, we offer 20% of free customization in order to deliver a tailored research report that specifically covers areas of client’s interest in the pressure sensitive labels market. Following are some most desired customization offers on this report:
• Split of the regional market into specific countries as per client’s research requirements.
• Further breakdown of the major segments into sub-segments (as per request).
Vendor Profile Customization
• Further exhaustive analysis of additional companies operating in the market as per request.
• Research report on pressure sensitive labels market covering specific country/region only.
• Requests for data tables only (specific requirement to quantitative research).
Table of Content
List of Companies
What Information does this report contain?
• What was the market size of the Pressure Sensitive Labels Market in 2017 and the expected market size by 2025, along with the growth rate?
• An in-depth analysis of the current impacting factors, opportunities and challenges/restraints in the market
• Which are the largest revenue generating products, services or regions and their comparative growth rate?
• Which technology is in trend and how would it evolve during the forecast period (2017 – 2025)?
• Which are the leading companies in the Pressure Sensitive Labels Market and their competitive positioning basis their market share, product portfolio, strategic attempts and business focus?
You may also like
Green Cleaning Products Market by Ingredient (Surfactants, Builders, Bleaches, Enzymes, Polymers, and Filler/Solvents), By Product Type (Laundry Detergents, Powder, Liquid, and Unit Doses), By Application (Laundry Care, Dishwashing, and Surface Care), By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and RoW), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 – 2025
Advanced Phase Change Materials Market By Type (Organic, In-Organic and Bio-Based), By Application (Building & Construction, HVAC, Energy Storage, Shipping & Transportation, Textiles, Electronics and Other Applications), By Geography (North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America and RoW), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 – 2025