Radar Systems Market By Type (Naval, Airborne, Ground-based, Space-based), Application (Defense, Commercial), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 - 2025
This report studies Radar Systems in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan and India, with production, revenue, consumption, import and export in these regions, from 2011 to 2015, and forecast to 2025.
Radar is referred as an object-detection system that uses radio waves to determine the range, angle, or velocity of objects. Radar can detect wide range of objects such as aircraft, ships, spacecraft, guided missiles, motor vehicles, weather formations, and terrain. Global radar market is expected to exhibit healthy growth rate owing to increasing demand of radar systems within aircrafts and ships. Further, evolution of electronic and network centric warfare and application within unmanned vehicles would boost the market. However, high cost of radar and limited bandwidth might hinder the market growth. Development of autonomous vehicles and miniaturization of radars would offer lucrative opportunities for the market. The market can be identified by the presence of well-diversified international and small and medium-sized vendors. Product extensions and technological innovations are some major techniques adopted by the key vendors to improve their market share. North America is anticipated to dominate the market and would exhibit significant CAGR throughout forecast period.
Radar Systems Market Research Objective
• To define the scope and simplify the research study based on type, application, and region.
• Estimate the current market size and forecast the same for the period (2017-2025).
• Market share by revenue for each segment and region analyzed.
• To provide insights on the major market dynamics (drivers, restraints & opportunities) and their impact analysis for the forecast period.
• Micro and macro level analysis of the market to elucidate lucrative investment opportunities.
• Porter’s five forces analysis to deliver a comprehensive buyer-seller scenario and the state of business environment.
• Identification of the radar systems market trends in current scenario and its growth indicators.
• Benchmarking leading vendors in the radar systems industry based on their strategic attempts, financial status, and other internal and external parameters.
Radar Systems Market Segmentation
• North America
• Asia-Pacific (APAC)
• Rest of the World
For this specific report, we offer 20% of free customization in order to deliver a tailored research report that specifically covers areas of client’s interest in the radar systems market. Following are some most desired customization offers on this report:
Split of the regional market into specific countries as per client’s research requirements.
Further breakdown of the major segments into sub-segments (as per request).
Vendor Profile Customization
Further exhaustive analysis of additional companies operating in the market as per request.
Research report on radar systems market covering specific country/region only.
Requests for data tables only (specific requirement to quantitative research).
Table of Content
List of Companies
What Information does this report contain?
• What was the market size of the radar systems market in 2017 and the expected market size by 2025, along with the growth rate?
• An in-depth analysis of the current impacting factors, opportunities and challenges/restraints in the market
• Which are the largest revenue generating products, services or regions and their comparative growth rate?
• Which technology is in trend and how would it evolve during the forecast period (2017 – 2025)?
• Which are the leading companies in the radar systems market and their competitive positioning basis their market share, product portfolio, strategic attempts and business focus?
You may also like
Digital Radio Frequency Memory Market By Architecture Memory (Processor, Modulator, Convertor, Others) Sector (Defense, Commercial & Civil), Application (Electronic Warfare, Radar Test & Evaluation, Electronic Warfare Training, Radio & Cellular Network Jamming), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 – 2025