Remote Mobile Payment Market By Mode of Payment (Peer-to-peer transfer, M-commerce), Device (Smart devices, Smart phones), Industry Vertical (BFSI, Retail, IT & telecom, Media & advertising, Healthcare, Tourism & hospitality, Airline, Others), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 - 2025
This report studies Remote Mobile Payment in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan and India, with production, revenue, consumption, import and export in these regions, from 2011 to 2015, and forecast to 2025.
Remote payment is a mobile service through which financial transactions are performed remotely, via various platforms. SMS and interactive voice are key platforms used in remote mobile payment. Increasing cashless transactions across the world has brought the need for remote mobile payments, globally. M-commerce is the most profitable segment of the global remote mobile payment market, in terms of mode of payment.
Rising proliferation of smartphones and user facilitation of payment are key factors boosting the growth of global remote payment mobile market. Further, increased consumer awareness and government initiatives encouraging adoption of cashless transactions would fuel the market growth. For instance, India demonetized 500-rupee and 1000-rupee banknotes on 8th November 2016, to curb corruption and promote cashless transactions. However, security breaches and privacy of the user are major concerns for the remote mobile payment market and might hinder the market growth. International mobile money transfer is anticipated to provide lucrative opportunities for the market in upcoming years.
Remote Mobile Payment Market Segmentation
By Mode of Payment
• Peer-to-peer transfer
By Industry Vertical
• IT & telecom
• Media & advertising
• Tourism & hospitality
• Smart devices
• Smart phones
• North America
• Rest of the World
Table of Content
• ACI Worldwide, Inc.
• Alphabet Inc.
• Apple Inc.
• DH Corporation
• Fidelity National Information Services, Inc.
• Fiserv, Inc.
• Mastercard Incorporated.
• PayPal Holdings, Inc.
• Samsung Electronics Co Ltd.
• Square, Inc.
• Visa Inc.
What Information does this report contain?
• What was the market size of the Remote Mobile Payment Market in 2017 and the expected market size by 2025, along with the growth rate?
• An in-depth analysis of the current impacting factors, opportunities and challenges/restraints in the market
• Which are the largest revenue generating products, services or regions and their comparative growth rate?
• Which technology is in trend and how would it evolve during the forecast period (2017 – 2025)?
• Which are the leading companies in the Remote Mobile Payment Market and their competitive positioning basis their market share, product portfolio, strategic attempts and business focus?