Robotic Process Automation Market BY Type (Tool based, Service based), By Industry (Telecom and IT industry, Manufacturing and logistic industry, Others), By Operation, By process, Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 - 2025
This report studies Robotic Process Automation in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan and India, with production, revenue, consumption, import and export in these regions, from 2011 to 2015, and forecast to 2025.
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is a technology that automates mundane and repetitive tasks in organizations, thus helping in workforce optimization and reduce operational cost. Robotic process automation is done through software robots that are capable of undertaking tasks within an organization that would otherwise require humans. Banking & Financial sectors, legal sector, and IT industries are major application areas for implementation of RPA. With growing acceptance of RPA across different verticals, RPA providers have come up with enhanced features that would assist organizations in integrating multiple systems.
Increased efficiency, accuracy, reduction in cost and resource optimization are the key factors driving the RPA market. RPA assists in decreasing the turnaround time which leads to significant improvement in SLAs. Further, RPA eliminates the need for additional back office resources and automates the work process, leading to substantial reduction in operational cost. Moreover, it supports in proper resource optimization through effective task allocation and management of resources. In the current business scenario, RPA is majorly used in the BFSI sector, however, it made strong inroads in the IT and Business process outsourcing (BPO) industry.
Robotic Process Automation Market Segmentation
• Banking, Financial services and Insurance
• Travel, Hospitality and Transportation Industry
• Retail and consumer goods
• Healthcare and pharmaceuticals
• Telecom and IT industry
• Manufacturing and logistic industry
• Tool based
o Model-based Application Tools
o Process-based Application Tools
• Service based
o Integration and development
• Rule-based operation
• Knowledge-based operation
• Automated solution
• Decision support and management solution
• Interaction solution
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o Rest Of APAC
• Rest of World
o Latin America
o Middle East
Table of Content
• Nice Systems Ltd.
• Pegasystems, Inc.
• Automation Anywhere
• Blue Prism PLC
• Ipsoft, Inc.
• Celation Ltd.
• Redwood Software
• Uipath SRL
• Veriant Systems Inc.
What Information does this report contain?
• What was the market size of the Robotic Process Automation Market in 2017 and the expected market size by 2025, along with the growth rate?
• An in-depth analysis of the current impacting factors, opportunities and challenges/restraints in the market
• Which are the largest revenue generating products, services or regions and their comparative growth rate?
• Which technology is in trend and how would it evolve during the forecast period (2017 – 2025)?
• Which are the leading companies in the Robotic Process Automation Market and their competitive positioning basis their market share, product portfolio, strategic attempts and business focus?