Rose Extract Market By Type ( Rose oil (petals), Rose extract (fruit) ), By Application ( Bakery products, Beverages, Jellies, Syrups, Soup, Jams, Supplements, Essential oils ), Estimation & Forecast, 2017 - 2022
Global Rose Extract Market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 9.0% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2022.
Rose which belongs to Rosacea family has five very seldom four sepals. The colors of petals are differing i.e. white, gray, pink, and reddish and others. Stamens and filaments vary in numbers. If rose flowers are not cut and let on the bush, it produces fruits, which are generally red and seldom yellow or black. The fruits are not fleshy and have various shapes. Roses are never grown from seeds. Only the seeds produced for breeding purpose are sown in the soil for cultivation of new plants. The variety of roses are used for oil production should be resistant to harsh weather conditions and high blossom intensity.
The global rose extract market is primarily driven by increasing use of rose petal oil for the treating health conditions in the geriatric population. Moreover, increasing preference of consumers for natural and organic ingredient products is expected to favor the market growth.in addition to this, rose oil are the safe and harmless alternatives to allopathic solutions is also pushes the market growth. However, the presence of a high number of substitute products at competitive prices is hampering the market growth.
GLOBAL ROSE EXTRACT MARKET SEGMENTATION
• Rose oil (petals)
• Rose extract (fruit)
• Others (leaf extract, seed oil)
• Bakery products
• Essential oils
• North America
• South America
• Middle East and Africa
Table of Content
• Mountain Rose Herbs
• Grana Sur
• Parchem Fine & Specialty Chemicals
• ParkAcre Enterprises Ltd.
• Foodchem International Corporation
• Spectrum Chemicals & Laboratory Products Co., Ltd
• DM Pharma
What Information does this report contain?
• What was the market size of the Rose Extract Market in 2012 and the expected market size by 2022, along with the growth rate?
• An in-depth analysis of the current impacting factors, opportunities and challenges/restraints in the market
• Which are the largest revenue generating products, services or regions and their comparative growth rate?
• Which technology is in trend and how would it evolve during the forecast period (2012 – 2024)?
• Which are the leading companies in the Rose Extract Market and their competitive positioning basis their market share, product portfolio, strategic attempts and business focus?
You may also like
Pet Food Ingredients Market by Ingredients (Meat & Meat Products, Cereals, Vegetables, Fats, and Additives); By Form (Dry Ingredients, and Liquid Ingredients); By Source (Animal-Based, Plant-Based, and Synthetic); By Pet (Dog, Cat, Fish, and Others); By Geography (North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and South America), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2018 – 2026