Smart Homes & Buildings Market By Application (Energy management, Lighting control, Appliance and entertainment, Home healthcare and child safety, security & safety), By Technology (Bluetooth, Zigbee, Radiofrequency Identification, GSM/GPRS, Wi-FI Technology, Computing Technology), Industry trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 - 2025
This report studies Smart Homes & Buildings in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan and India, with production, revenue, consumption, import and export in these regions, from 2011 to 2015, and forecast to 2025.
An increment in the demand of energy has led to the depletion of resources with a steep rate. This imbalance has made the building construction companies to come up with a smart and energy efficient solution for Homes and Buildings. Smart Homes and Buildings (SHB) also referred as Automated Building/Intelligent Building is an incorporation of various smart technologies. This enables better decision making and automation of response. (SHB) is such a framework which is self-sufficient of monitoring performance, detecting inefficiencies, diagnosing causes and making automatic adjustments in order to get the issues resolved automatically and in an energy efficient manner.
Depletion of non-renewable resources and high demand of energy is a major concern. This imbalance has resulted in the rise of cost of the energy resources. The demand of energy efficient solutions like SHB is increasing with a steep rate, which is a driving factor for the market. Also, rising concerns regarding greenhouse gas emissions is making governments to take initiatives in the favor of SHB market.
The major challenge for the growth of Smart Home and Building Market is the high initial investment that is required for the well-integrated smart technologies. Moreover, the lack of standards and interoperability can act as restraints for the market growth. Poorly implemented technologies can disempower occupants, taking away their control of the environment. The lack of suitable instructions or education may lead to the incorrect use of technology and so the inefficient operation of buildings. Consumers and construction business both, are adorning the energy efficiency customs. As a result, the use of building automation system in order to meet the growing demand for energy efficiency in smart homes and buildings has got bright future opportunities. The market is expected to offer tremendous opportunities for growth to companies that deal with energy efficient products and solutions.
Smart Homes & Buildings Market Segmentation
• Energy management
• Lighting control
• Appliance and entertainment
• Home healthcare and child safety
• security & safety
• Radiofrequency Identification (RFID)
• Wi-FI Technology
• Computing Technology
• Residential Users
• Commercial Users
o Corporate Offices
o Industrial Production Units
o Healthcare Facilities
o Retail Outlets and Convention Stores
o Hotel and Restaurants
o Government Organizations
• Safety & Security Products
• Home appliance & entertainment controllers
o Remote Controls
o Smart plugs and energy monitors
• North America
• Rest of World(Latin America, Africa and Middle-East)
Table of Content
• Cisco Systems Inc.
• Control4 Corporation
• Leviton MFG.
• Company Inc.
• Schneider Electric SA
• Siemens Building Technologies
• United Technologies Corporation
• Honeywell Scanning & Mobility
• Smarthome Inc.
• Emerson Electric Co.
• LG Electronics Inc.
What Information does this report contain?
• What was the market size of the Smart Homes & Buildings Market in 2017 and the expected market size by 2025, along with the growth rate?
• An in-depth analysis of the current impacting factors, opportunities and challenges/restraints in the market
• Which are the largest revenue generating products, services or regions and their comparative growth rate?
• Which technology is in trend and how would it evolve during the forecast period (2017 – 2025)?
• Which are the leading companies in the Smart Homes & Buildings Market and their competitive positioning basis their market share, product portfolio, strategic attempts and business focus?
You may also like
Video Conferencing Market by Component (Hardware, Software, and Services); By Deployment (On-Premises, Cloud); By End-Use (Corporate, Education, Healthcare, Government & Defense, BFSI, Media & Entertainment, and Others); By Geography (North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, and RoW), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2018 – 2026