Software-Defined Anything (SDx) Market By Technology (Software-defined Data Center, Software-defined Storage, Software-defined Networking), By End User (Banking, financial services, and insurance, Government and education, Healthcare, Telecom and IT, Retail, Manufacturing, Media & entertainment, Others), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 – 2025
This report studies Software-Defined Anything (SDx) in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan and India, with production, revenue, consumption, import and export in these regions, from 2011 to 2015, and forecast to 2025.
SDx is the term used for software defined anything or everything in the information technology domain across the globe. It is a term used for promoting the greater and enhanced used of software in controlling various types of hardware. Provision of rapid release cycles to meet end-user needs is a key feature of the SDx. Agile and safe infrastructure, self-servicing capabilities, and data co relation are also added advantages. Consolidation, standardizing mission-critical applications and hybrid cloud are crucial steps in implementation of SDx into the organization. Software-defined networking (SDN), cloud networking, open networking, network functions virtualization (NFV) are some prominent examples of SDx.
Requirement of simplified network management systems, evolution of automation in IT domain, rising demand for virtualization, and shift from traditional IT infrastructures models are prime factors driving SDx market towards growth. However, security breaches, data privacy, and complex system integration are the factors restraining the growth of the SDx market. Adoption of internet of things (IoT) is also one of the factors fueling the SDx market globally. Evolution of big data technology, adoption of cloud computing and bring your own device trend (BYOD) has created future opportunities for the SDx market.
SDx Market Segmentation
• Software-defined Data Center (SDDC)
• Software-defined Storage (SDS)
• Software-defined Networking (SDN)
By End User
• IT & Telecom
• North America
Table of Content
• 6WIND S.A.
• Arista Networks, Inc.
• Big Switch Networks, Inc.
• Cisco Systems, Inc.
• Citrix Systems, Inc.
• Dell Inc.
• EMC Corporation
• HP, Inc.
• IBM Corporation
• Microsoft Corporation
• VMware, Inc.
What Information does this report contain?
• What was the market size of the Software-Defined Anything (SDx) Market in 2017 and the expected market size by 2025, along with the growth rate?
• An in-depth analysis of the current impacting factors, opportunities and challenges/restraints in the market
• Which are the largest revenue generating products, services or regions and their comparative growth rate?
• Which technology is in trend and how would it evolve during the forecast period (2017 – 2025)?
• Which are the leading companies in the Software-Defined Anything (SDx) Market and their competitive positioning basis their market share, product portfolio, strategic attempts and business focus?
You may also like
IoT for Public Safety Market Forecast 2021 to 2027 With COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis by Component (Solution, Services, Platform,); Application (Surveillance and Security, Emergency Communication and Critical Infrastructure Security, Disaster Management); Vertical (Smart Building and Home Automation, Homeland Security, Smart Utilities, Smart Healthcare, Smart Manufacturing, Smart Transportation, Others) and Geography