Solid- State Medical Imaging Market By Technology (Endoscopy, X-ray, Microscopy, MRI, Optical Coherence Tomography, Positron-emission Tomography, Computed Tomography, Others), Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 - 2025
This report studies Solid- State Medical Imaging in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan and India, with production, revenue, consumption, import and export in these regions, from 2011 to 2015, and forecast to 2025.
In today’s data-driven world, doctors and scientists anticipate for continuous improvements in image quality, along with developing nouveau applications for utilizing the solid-state imaging capabilities at their full extent. Capsule endoscopy, intravascular OCT, and PET/MRI hybrids are the key enablers boosting the solid- state medical imaging market. CMOS image sensor technologies, a combination of solid state imaging and computing capabilities is changing the game in medical imaging. The growth of solid- state medical imaging market is highly influenced by certain factors such as the increasing focus of healthcare towards diagnostics, government incentives, adoption of camera pills during endoscopy, adoption of hybrid technologies such as Optical Coherence Tomography Angiography (OCTA), stringent regulatory approval procedures and high system installation costs. The market is evolving slowly with related players competing strongly to get an access to the market, rather than to develop and acquire new technologies. However, certain established players are focusing on mergers & acquisitions to maintain their foothold in the global market.
• To define the scope and simplify the research study based on technology, and region.
• Estimate the current market size and forecast the same for the period (2017-2025).
• Market share by revenue for each segment and region analyzed.
• To provide insights on the major market dynamics (drivers, restraints & opportunities) and their impact analysis for the forecast period.
• Micro and macro level analysis of the market to elucidate lucrative investment opportunities.
• Porter’s five forces analysis to deliver a comprehensive buyer-seller scenario and the state of business environment.
• Identification of the solid- state medical imaging market trends in current scenario and its growth indicators.
• Benchmarking leading vendors in the solid- state medical imaging industry based on their strategic attempts, financial status, and other internal and external parameters.
SOLID- STATE MEDICAL IMAGING MARKET SEGMENTATION
• Optical Coherence Tomography
• Positron-emission Tomography
• Computed Tomography
• North America
• Rest of the World
For this specific report, we offer 20% of free customization in order to deliver a tailored research report that specifically covers areas of client’s interest in the solid- state medical imaging market. Following are some most desired customization offers on this report:
• Split of the regional market into specific countries as per client’s research requirements.
• Further breakdown of the major segments into sub-segments (as per request).
Vendor Profile Customization
• Further exhaustive analysis of additional companies operating in the market as per request.
• Research report on solid- state medical imaging market covering specific country/region only.
• Requests for data tables only (specific requirement to quantitative research).
Table of Content
List of Companies
What Information does this report contain?
• What was the market size of the Solid- State Medical Imaging Market in 2017 and the expected market size by 2025, along with the growth rate?
• An in-depth analysis of the current impacting factors, opportunities and challenges/restraints in the market
• Which are the largest revenue generating products, services or regions and their comparative growth rate?
• Which technology is in trend and how would it evolve during the forecast period (2017 – 2025)?
• Which are the leading companies in the Solid- State Medical Imaging Market and their competitive positioning basis their market share, product portfolio, strategic attempts and business focus?