Specialty Printing Consumables Market By Printing process (Lithographic Printing, Flexographic Printing, Rotogravure Printing, Digital Printing), By Product (Toner, Ink, Specialty Substrate, Chemicals), By Application (Office and Professional Application, Commercial Printing and Publishing Application), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 - 2025
This report studies Specialty Printing Consumables in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan and India, with production, revenue, consumption, import and export in these regions, from 2011 to 2015, and forecast to 2025.
The recent advancements in technology have led to an increased growth of IT and industrial sectors. The need for specialty printing consumables in offices, professional service firms, and institutions is leading to increased adoption of such products. Moreover, the rising advertisement and media sector is encouraging technological innovations in this market, so that the market players can maintain their foothold. The advanced printer inks for lithography, rotogravure, and flexography provide lucrative opportunities in this market.
Specialty Printing Consumables Market Determinants
The key factor driving the growth of global specialty printing consumables market is the expansion of IT and industrial sectors. The specialty printing consumables are required for the purposes of communication in the offices. The rising adoption of social media has led to the usage of 3D printers, making an effective contribution to the market. Moreover, the rapidly growing printing industry also acts as a driver for this market. On the other hand, adoption of electronic media, and limited availability of raw materials act as the major hurdles in the growth of the market. However, product innovations in specialty printing consumables is expected to create huge opportunities for the growth of market in the upcoming future.
SPECIALTY PRINTING CONSUMABLES MARKET SEGMENTATION
By Printing Process
• Lithographic Printing
• Flexographic Printing
• Rotogravure Printing
• Digital Printing
• Specialty Substrate
• Office and Professional Application
• Commercial Printing and Publishing Application
• North America
o Western Europe
o Rest of Europe
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
Table of Content
• DIC Corporation
• Canon Inc.
• Xerox Corporation
• Eastman Kodak Co.
• Flint Ink Inc.
• Nazdar Ink Technologies
• Lexmark International Inc.
• Fuji Photo Film Company Limited
What Information does this report contain?
• What was the market size of the Specialty Printing Consumables Market in 2017 and the expected market size by 2025, along with the growth rate?
• An in-depth analysis of the current impacting factors, opportunities and challenges/restraints in the market
• Which are the largest revenue generating products, services or regions and their comparative growth rate?
• Which technology is in trend and how would it evolve during the forecast period (2017 – 2025)?
• Which are the leading companies in the Specialty Printing Consumables Market and their competitive positioning basis their market share, product portfolio, strategic attempts and business focus?
You may also like
3D Printing Market By Component (Technology, Material, Service), By Application (Prototyping, Tooling, Functional parts), By Industry Vertical (Automotive, Aerospace and Defense, Healthcare, Architecture and Construction, Consumer products), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2016 – 2024
Automotive Sensors Market By Type (Temperature Sensors, Position Sensors, Oxygen Sensors, Knock Sensors, Speed Sensors, Image Sensors and Car Parking Sensors), By Application (Powertrain, Chassis Control, Exhaust, Body Electronics and Others), Industry trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2015 – 2024