Sports Food Market By Type ( Energy-based sports food, Protein-based sports food, Rehydration-based sports food, Meal replacement sports food ), By Gender ( Male, Female ), By Distribution Channel ( Traditional trade channels ( Supermarkets and Hypermarkets, Convenience Stores, Drug Stores ) Modern trade channel ( Online retail ) ) Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017-2025
This report studies Sports Food in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan and India, with production, revenue, consumption, import and export in these regions, from 2011 to 2015, and forecast to 2025.
Nutrition plays an important role in supporting the training and competition demands of athletes – recreational or elite – in any sport. Sports food is the food specially formulated to help people achieve specific nutritional or sporting performance goals. They are intended to supplement the diet of sports people rather than be the only or main source of nutrition. Now-a-days, the young, non-athletic demographic profile people are also attracted towards sports food instead of the snack bars or chocolates consumed by them. Such additions in the consumer pool of sports food will determine the future growth of the market globally.
The prime factor driving the growth of global sports food market is the increasing number of fitness centers and health clubs. Moreover, rapid urbanization and the rising disposable income of people are likely to drive the global sports food market. Whereas, high price of sports food, and limited availability of sports food in the undeveloped countries are the major hurdles in the growth of the market. However, new product development in sports food and exploring the untapped areas of the undeveloped countries are expected to create huge opportunities for the growth of market in the coming years.
SPORTS FOOD MARKET SEGMENTATION
• Energy-based sports food
• Protein-based sports food
• Rehydration-based sports food
• Meal replacement sports food
• Others (Sports gels)
By Distribution Channel
• Traditional trade channels
o Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
o Convenience Stores
o Drug Stores
• Modern trade channel
o Online retail
• North America
o Rest of North America
o Rest of Europe
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Latin America
o Middle East
o South Africa
Table of Content
• Clif Bar & Company
• Nestle SA
• Alpsnack Inc
• The Hain Celestial Group, Inc
• Met-Rx Substrate Technology, Inc.
• Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc
• Danone S.A
• Glanbia Plc.
What Information does this report contain?
• What was the market size of the Sports Food Market in 2017 and the expected market size by 2025, along with the growth rate?
• An in-depth analysis of the current impacting factors, opportunities and challenges/restraints in the market
• Which are the largest revenue generating products, services or regions and their comparative growth rate?
• Which technology is in trend and how would it evolve during the forecast period (2017 – 2025)?
• Which are the leading companies in the Sports Food Market and their competitive positioning basis their market share, product portfolio, strategic attempts and business focus?
You may also like
Cookies Market by Ingredient (Chocolate Cookies, Oatmeal Cookies, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Cream Cookies, Butter Cookies, Coconut Cookies, Cream Cookies, Ginger Cookies, Honey Cookies, and Others); By Product Type (Fried Cookies, Bar Cookies, Drop Cookies, Molded Cookies, Rolled Cookies, Ice Box Cookies, Sandwich Cookies, No-Bake Cookies, and Other); By Sales Channel (Modern Trade, Convenience Stores, Traditional Grocery, Direct Sales, Online Channel, and Others); By Geography (North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, and RoW), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2018 – 2026