Stand-up Pouches Market by Type (Aseptic, Standard, Retort, Hot-filled), Form (Round Bottom, Rollstock, K-Style, Plow/Folded Bottom, Flat Bottom), Closure Type (Top Notch, Zipper, Spout), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 - 2025
This report studies Stand-up Pouches in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan and India, with production, revenue, consumption, import and export in these regions, from 2011 to 2015, and forecast to 2025.
Pouches are made of flexible or easy-yielding materials, which can easily change shape based on the nature of the product being packaged. A stand up pouch is one, which has an ability to stand on its own. These pouches enhance the shelf’s visual effects and are designed with features such as ease of use & portability, high barrier properties, and enhanced quality of the content. The growth of stand-up pouches market is majorly driven by increased demand for processed & packaged foods and wide acceptability among consumers due to their lightweight and easy to handle features. Additionally, reduced cost of shipping and storage of products are also driving the market growth. However, large space requirement and huge investment in raw materials required for production of stand-up pouches are hampering the growth of the market. Product innovations and expansion are the key strategies adopted by major players in the global stand up pouches market.
• To define the scope and simplify the research study based on form, type, application and geography.
• Estimate the current market size and forecast the same for the period (2017-2025).
• Market share by revenue for each segment and region analyzed.
• To provide insights on the major market dynamics (drivers, restraints & opportunities) and their impact analysis for the forecast period.
• Micro and macro level analysis of the market to elucidate lucrative investment opportunities.
• Porter’s five forces analysis to deliver a comprehensive buyer-seller scenario and the state of business environment.
• Identification of the stand-up pouches market trends in current scenario and its growth indicators.
• Benchmarking leading vendors in the stand-up pouches industry based on their strategic attempts, financial status, and other internal and external parameters.
• Round Bottom
• Plow Bottom
• Flat Bottom Stand-Up Pouches
• Other Stand-Up Pouches
• Retort Stand-Up Pouches
• Standard Stand-Up Pouches
• Aseptic Stand-Up Pouches
• Food & Beverage
• North America
o U. S.
o Rest of Europe
• Asia-Pacific (APAC)
o Rest of APAC
• Rest of the World
o South Africa
For this specific report, we offer 20% of free customization in order to deliver a tailored research report that specifically covers areas of client’s interest in the stand-up pouches market. Following are some most desired customization offers on this report:
• Split of the regional market into specific countries as per client’s research requirements.
• Further breakdown of the major segments into sub-segments (as per request).
Vendor Profile Customization
• Further exhaustive analysis of additional companies operating in the market as per request.
• Research report on stand-up pouches market covering specific country/region only.
• Requests for data tables only (specific requirement to quantitative research).
Table of Content
List of Companies
What Information does this report contain?
• What was the market size of the Stand-Up Pouches Market in 2017 and the expected market size by 2025, along with the growth rate?
• An in-depth analysis of the current impacting factors, opportunities and challenges/restraints in the market
• Which are the largest revenue generating products, services or regions and their comparative growth rate?
• Which technology is in trend and how would it evolve during the forecast period (2017 – 2025)?
• Which are the leading companies in the Stand-Up Pouches Market and their competitive positioning basis their market share, product portfolio, strategic attempts and business focus?
You may also like
Technical Textiles Market by Material (Synthetic Polymer, Natural Fiber, Regenerated Fiber, Mineral, Metal, and Specialty Fiber); By Process (Woven, Knitted, Non-Woven, and Others); By Technology (Thermo-Forming, 3d Knitting, 3d Weaving, Heat-Set Synthetics, Nanofibers, Hand-Made Elements, Finishing Treatments, and Other Technologies); By End-Use (Mobiltech, Meditech, Indutech, Buildtech, Hometech, Protech, Agrotech, Geotech, Clothtech, Packtech, and Oekotech); By Geography (North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, and RoW), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2018 – 2026