Submarine Air-Independent Propulsion System Market By Fit (Line fit, Retro Fit), Type (Stirling, MESMA, Fuel cells), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 - 2025
This report studies Submarine Air-Independent Propulsion System in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan and India, with production, revenue, consumption, import and export in these regions, from 2011 to 2015, and forecast to 2025.
Submarine air-independent propulsion (AIP) systems are marine propulsion technologies that enable a non-nuclear submarine to operate without any access to atmospheric oxygen. The traditional diesel-electric submarines had an underwater endurance of only a few days and they needed to surface frequently to charge their batteries. With advancements in technology, the modern submarine air-independent propulsion systems have eliminated the need for surfacing or snorkeling. Most AIP systems generate electricity, which, in turn, drives an electric motor for propulsion and recharges the submarine’s batteries. The enhancement in underwater endurance of non-nuclear submarines, increased demand of submarines with AIP system, submarine upgradation programs, and increasing importance of submarines in naval warfare are the major drivers which are pushing the global submarine air-independent propulsion system market. The advancement in fuel cell technologies will improve the performance of fuel cell submarine AIP systems, and thus offer lucrative opportunities to the market players.
Submarine Air-Independent Propulsion System Market Research Objective
• To explain the definition and scope of the research study based on fit, type and region.
• Estimate the current market size and forecast the same for 2017 to 2025
• Market size breakdown for each of the segments and regions analyzed
• Insights on the major market dynamics (drivers, restraints & opportunities) and their impact analysis for the analysis period
• Micro and macro level analysis of the market to elucidate eminent investment opportunities
• Porter’s Five forces analysis to deliver a comprehensive buyer-seller scenario and the state of the business environment
• Identification of the submarine air-independent propulsion system market trends in current scenario as well as growth indicators
• Benchmarking leading vendors in the submarine air-independent propulsion system industry based on their strategic attempts, financial status, and other internal and external parameters
Submarine Air-Independent Propulsion System Market Segmentation
• Line fit
• Retro Fit
• Fuel cells
• North America
o Rest of Europe
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Latin America
o Middle East
For this specific report, we offer 20% of free customization so that you can get a tailored research report that specifically covers areas of your interest in the submarine air-independent propulsion system market. Following are some most desired customization offers on this report:
• Split of the regional market into specific countries as per your research requirements
• Further breakdown of the major segments into sub-segments (as per request)
Vendor Profile Customization
• Further exhaustive analysis of additional companies operating in the market as per your request.
• Research report on submarine Air-Independent Propulsion System market covering specific country/region only
• Requests for data tables only (specific requirement to quantitative research)
Table of Content
List of Companies
What Information does this report contain?
• What was the market size of the Submarine Air-Independent Propulsion System Market in 2017 and the expected market size by 2025, along with the growth rate?
• An in-depth analysis of the current impacting factors, opportunities and challenges/restraints in the market
• Which are the largest revenue generating products, services or regions and their comparative growth rate?
• Which technology is in trend and how would it evolve during the forecast period (2017 – 2025)?
• Which are the leading companies in the Submarine Air-Independent Propulsion System Market and their competitive positioning basis their market share, product portfolio, strategic attempts and business focus?
You may also like
Autonomous Ship Market By Level of Autonomy (Semi-Autonomous and Fully-Autonomous), By Ship Type (Commercial, Passenger, and Defence), By Fuel Type (Carbon Neutral Fuels, LNG, Electric Batteries, and Heavy fuel Oil/Marine Engine Fuel), By Components (Hardware and software), Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts 2019-2026