Tactical Communication Market By Platform (Airborne, Shipborne, Land, Underwater), Type (Soldier Radio, Manpack, VIC (Vehicular Intercommunications Radio), HCDR (High Capacity Data Radio), Others), Technology (Time-Division Multiplexing (TDM), Next-Generation Network (NGN)), Application ISR (Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance), Communications, Combat, Command & Control, Others), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 - 2025
This report studies Tactical Communication in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan and India, with production, revenue, consumption, import and export in these regions, from 2011 to 2015, and forecast to 2025.
A military communication where diverse information are transported from one person to another in different places of the world through commands or codes. is known as tactical communication. Tactical communication market is projected to grow with healthy CAGR owing to the need for advanced communication to replace legacy equipment. However, assurance of seamless connectivity might hinder the market growth. Technological advancement would offer lucrative opportunities for the market in the upcoming years. Underwater tactical communication segment is projected to dominate the market over the forecast period. North America is the largest shareholding region holding a significant growth rate.
Tactical Communication Market Research Objective
• To define the scope and simplify the research study based on platform, type, technology, application and region.
• Estimate the current market size and forecast the same for the period (2017-2025).
• Market share by revenue for each segment and region analyzed.
• To provide insights on the major market dynamics (drivers, restraints & opportunities) and their impact analysis for the forecast period.
• Micro and macro level analysis of the market to elucidate lucrative investment opportunities.
• Porter’s five forces analysis to deliver a comprehensive buyer-seller scenario and the state of business environment.
• Identification of the tactical communication market trends in current scenario and its growth indicators.
• Benchmarking leading vendors in the tactical communication industry based on their strategic attempts, financial status, and other internal and external parameters.
Tactical Communication Market Segmentation
• Soldier Radio
• VIC (Vehicular Intercommunications Radio)
• HCDR (High Capacity Data Radio)
• Time-Division Multiplexing (TDM)
• Next-Generation Network (NGN)
• ISR (Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance)
• Command & Control
• North America
• Asia-Pacific (APAC)
• Rest of the World
For this specific report, we offer 20% of free customization in order to deliver a tailored research report that specifically covers areas of client’s interest in the tactical communication market. Following are some most desired customization offers on this report:
Split of the regional market into specific countries as per client’s research requirements.
Further breakdown of the major segments into sub-segments (as per request).
Vendor Profile Customization
Further exhaustive analysis of additional companies operating in the market as per request.
Research report on tactical communication market covering specific country/region only.
Requests for data tables only (specific requirement to quantitative research).
Table of Content
List of Companies
What Information does this report contain?
• What was the market size of the tactical communication market in 2017 and the expected market size by 2025, along with the growth rate?
• An in-depth analysis of the current impacting factors, opportunities and challenges/restraints in the market
• Which are the largest revenue generating products, services or regions and their comparative growth rate?
• Which technology is in trend and how would it evolve during the forecast period (2017 – 2025)?
• Which are the leading companies in the tactical communication market and their competitive positioning basis their market share, product portfolio, strategic attempts and business focus?
You may also like
Digital Radio Frequency Memory Market By Architecture Memory (Processor, Modulator, Convertor, Others) Sector (Defense, Commercial & Civil), Application (Electronic Warfare, Radar Test & Evaluation, Electronic Warfare Training, Radio & Cellular Network Jamming), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 – 2025