Target Drones Market By Engine type (Internal combustion engines, Jet engines, Others), End User (Defence, Commercial, Homeland Security), Fit (Linefit, Customized Fit), Platform (Aerial targets, Ground targets, Underwater targets, Sea surface targets), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 - 2025
This report studies Target Drones in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan and India, with production, revenue, consumption, import and export in these regions, from 2011 to 2015, and forecast to 2025.
A target drone is an unmanned aerial vehicle, usually used in the training of anti-aircraft crews. Target drones are subclass of aerial targets, which are generally controlled via a remote, and are specifically created for Research, Development, Testing & Evaluation (RDT&E) purposes. The target drones market is expected to offer huge opportunities to the key players involved in the market value chain due to the rising need of target drones for homeland security applications. The industry growth is influenced by various factors such as increased emphasis on enhanced military training, advantageous features of target drones over manned target vehicles, and lack of skilled & trained personnel. Moreover, the market players have adopted strategies, such as contracts, new product development, and agreements in order to strengthen their position in the target drones market.
Target Drones Market Research Objective
• To define the scope and simplify the research study based on engine type, end user, fit, platform, application, and region.
• Estimate the current market size and forecast the same for the period (2017-2025).
• Market share by revenue for each segment and region analyzed.
• To provide insights on the major market dynamics (drivers, restraints & opportunities) and their impact analysis for the forecast period.
• Micro and macro level analysis of the market to elucidate lucrative investment opportunities.
• Porter’s five forces analysis to deliver a comprehensive buyer-seller scenario and the state of business environment.
• Identification of the target drones market trends in current scenario and its growth indicators.
• Benchmarking leading vendors in the target drones industry based on their strategic attempts, financial status, and other internal and external parameters.
Target Drones Market Segmentation
By Engine Type
• Internal combustion engines
• Jet engines
By End User
• Homeland Security
• Customized Fit
• Aerial targets
• Ground targets
• Underwater targets
• Sea surface targets
• Target and Decoy
• North America
• Rest of the World
For this specific report, we offer 20% of free customization in order to deliver a tailored research report that specifically covers areas of client’s interest in the target drones market. Following are some most desired customization offers on this report:
• Split of the regional market into specific countries as per client’s research requirements.
• Further breakdown of the major segments into sub-segments (as per request).
Vendor Profile Customization
• Further exhaustive analysis of additional companies operating in the market as per request.
• Research report on target drones market covering specific country/region only.
• Requests for data tables only (specific requirement to quantitative research).
Table of Content
List of Companies
What Information does this report contain?
• What was the market size of the Target Drones Market in 2017 and the expected market size by 2025, along with the growth rate?
• An in-depth analysis of the current impacting factors, opportunities and challenges/restraints in the market
• Which are the largest revenue generating products, services or regions and their comparative growth rate?
• Which technology is in trend and how would it evolve during the forecast period (2017 – 2025)?
• Which are the leading companies in the Target Drones Market and their competitive positioning basis their market share, product portfolio, strategic attempts and business focus?
You may also like
Global Aircraft Wiring Harness Market By Aircraft Type (Civil Aircraft, General Aviation Aircraft, Commercial Passenger & Cargo Aircraft, Civil Helicopters, Military Aircraft, Fighter Jets, Military Helicopters and Transport Carriers), By Application (Wing, Fuselage, Empennage, Interior, Front Section and Engine), By Insulation Material (XL ETFE, TKT, PTFE, PI and Others), By Ampacity (0 to 10 AWG, 11 to 20 AWG and 21 to 30 AWG), By Point of Sale (OEM and Aftermarket) Global Aircraft Wiring Harness Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts 2019-2025