Vacuum Packaging Market by Packaging Material (PE, Polyamide, EVA), by Type (Rigid, Semi-rigid), by Machinery (Thermoformers, External Vacuum Sealers, Others), by Process (Skin Vacuum, Shrink Vacuum, Others), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 - 2025
This report studies Vacuum Packaging in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan and India, with production, revenue, consumption, import and export in these regions, from 2011 to 2015, and forecast to 2025.
Vacuum packaging is a type of packaging technology which takes out air from the packaging before sealing the pack and prolongs the shelf life of food related products without harmfully impacting their quality. Vacuum packaging is an effective way of decreasing food spoilage. It also generates situations which support the growth of anaerobic organisms. The growth of global vacuum packaging market is majorly driven by development in pharmaceutical industry and popularity shift towards easy to handle & convenient packaging. Moreover, increasing popularity of high barrier plastics, increased disposable income and healthcare expenditure also drive the growth of market. However, high cost acts as a major barrier for the growth of the market. Joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions and new product developments are the key strategies adopted by the major market players of vacuum packaging market.
• To define the scope and simplify the research study based on type, material, process, machinery, application and geography.
• Estimate the current market size and forecast the same for the period (2017-2025).
• Market share by revenue for each segment and region analyzed.
• To provide insights on the major market dynamics (drivers, restraints & opportunities) and their impact analysis for the forecast period.
• Micro and macro level analysis of the market to elucidate lucrative investment opportunities.
• Porter’s five forces analysis to deliver a comprehensive buyer-seller scenario and the state of business environment.
• Identification of the vacuum packaging market trends in current scenario and its growth indicators.
• Benchmarking leading vendors in the vacuum packaging industry based on their strategic attempts, financial status, and other internal and external parameters.
• Flexible Packaging
• Semi-Rigid Packaging
• Rigid Packaging
• Ethylene Vinyl Alcohol
• Other Packaging Materials
• Skin Vacuum Packaging
• Shrink Vacuum Packaging
• External Vacuum Sealers
• Tray Sealing Machines
• Industrial Goods
• North America
o U. S.
o Rest of Europe
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of the World
o South Africa
For this specific report, we offer 20% of free customization in order to deliver a tailored research report that specifically covers areas of client’s interest in the vacuum packaging market. Following are some most desired customization offers on this report:
• Split of the regional market into specific countries as per client’s research requirements.
• Further breakdown of the major segments into sub-segments (as per request).
Vendor Profile Customization
• Further exhaustive analysis of additional companies operating in the market as per request.
• Research report on vacuum packaging market covering specific country/region only.
• Requests for data tables only (specific requirement to quantitative research).
Table of content
List of Companies
What Information does this report contain?
• What was the market size of the Vacuum Packaging Market in 2017 and the expected market size by 2025, along with the growth rate?
• An in-depth analysis of the current impacting factors, opportunities and challenges/restraints in the market
• Which are the largest revenue generating products, services or regions and their comparative growth rate?
• Which technology is in trend and how would it evolve during the forecast period (2017 – 2025)?
• Which are the leading companies in the Vacuum Packaging Market and their competitive positioning basis their market share, product portfolio, strategic attempts and business focus?