Vacuum Skin Packaging Market Information Report by Material (Polypropylene (PP), Polyethylene (PE), Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) and Other), by Application (Meat, Poultry, Cheese and others), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 - 2025
This report studies Vacuum Skin Packaging in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan and India, with production, revenue, consumption, import and export in these regions, from 2011 to 2015, and forecast to 2025.
Skin packaging, is a type of carded packaging, where a product is placed on a piece of paperboard and a thin sheet of transparent plastic is placed over the product and paperboard. The vacuum skin packaging is basically used for packing the fresh consumable products especially meat, fish and other sea products. The vacuum skin packaging increases the lifespan of the products. The growth of global vacuum skin packaging market is primarily driven by increasing consumption of meat and poultry and rising disposable income. Additionally, the changing life styles with the rapid urbanization is also increasing the demand of vacuum skin packaging. However, high cost of finalized products might hamper the market growth. Joint ventures, mergers, acquisitions and new product developments are the key strategies adopted by key market players of vacuum skin packaging market.
• To define the scope and simplify the research study based on type, material type, application and geography.
• Estimate the current market size and forecast the same for the period (2017-2025).
• Market share by revenue for each segment and region analyzed.
• To provide insights on the major market dynamics (drivers, restraints & opportunities) and their impact analysis for the forecast period.
• Micro and macro level analysis of the market to elucidate lucrative investment opportunities.
• Porter’s five forces analysis to deliver a comprehensive buyer-seller scenario and the state of business environment.
• Identification of the vacuum skin packaging market trends in current scenario and its growth indicators.
• Benchmarking leading vendors in the vacuum skin packaging industry based on their strategic attempts, financial status, and other internal and external parameters.
• Vacuum bag
• Vacuum trays
By Material Type
• Fresh Meat
• Smoked & processed meat
• North America
• Rest of the World
For this specific report, we offer 20% of free customization in order to deliver a tailored research report that specifically covers areas of client’s interest in the vacuum skin packaging market. Following are some most desired customization offers on this report:
• Split of the regional market into specific countries as per client’s research requirements.
• Further breakdown of the major segments into sub-segments (as per request).
Vendor Profile Customization
• Further exhaustive analysis of additional companies operating in the market as per request.
• Research report on vacuum skin packaging market covering specific country/region only.
• Requests for data tables only (specific requirement to quantitative research).
Table of Content
List of Companies
What Information does this report contain?
• What was the market size of the Vacuum Skin Packaging Market in 2017 and the expected market size by 2025, along with the growth rate?
• An in-depth analysis of the current impacting factors, opportunities and challenges/restraints in the market
• Which are the largest revenue generating products, services or regions and their comparative growth rate?
• Which technology is in trend and how would it evolve during the forecast period (2017 – 2025)?
• Which are the leading companies in the Vacuum Skin Packaging Market and their competitive positioning basis their market share, product portfolio, strategic attempts and business focus?
You may also like
Technical Textiles Market by Material (Synthetic Polymer, Natural Fiber, Regenerated Fiber, Mineral, Metal, and Specialty Fiber); By Process (Woven, Knitted, Non-Woven, and Others); By Technology (Thermo-Forming, 3d Knitting, 3d Weaving, Heat-Set Synthetics, Nanofibers, Hand-Made Elements, Finishing Treatments, and Other Technologies); By End-Use (Mobiltech, Meditech, Indutech, Buildtech, Hometech, Protech, Agrotech, Geotech, Clothtech, Packtech, and Oekotech); By Geography (North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, and RoW), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2018 – 2026