Vtol Uav Market By Type (Helicopter, Multicopter, Hybrid), Size (Large, Medium, Small, Micro), Application (Military, Homeland Security, Civil & Commercial), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 - 2025
VTOL UAV Market is expected to grow with a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
VTOL UAVs stands for Vertical Take-Off and Landing Unmanned Aerial Vehicles, which can take-off and land without a runway. The VTOL UAVs are capable of fulfilling various roles such as Intelligence, Surveillance, Target Acquisition and Reconnaissance (ISTAR), Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR), and Signals Intelligence (SIGINT). The UAVs operated in Iraq and Afghanistan have proven their usefulness in Counter-Improvised Explosive Device (C-IED) tasks. VTOL UAVs are suitable for C-IED as they are capable of hovering at a distance to find and locate improvised explosive devices. The major market determinants influencing the market growth are high suitability of VTOL UAVs in commercial & civil sectors, ability of UAVs to aid surveying, scanning, aerial photography, 3D mapping, oil & gas pipeline monitoring, wind turbine blade inspection, and real estate survey; applicability in the fight against terrorism, and strict airspace regulations. The advancement in technology which is enabling product delivery and logistics via VTOL UAV, is anticipated to offer profitable opportunities to the prominent market players in the upcoming years.
Vtol Uav Market Research Objective
• To explain the definition and scope of the research study based on type, size, application, and region.
• Estimate the current market size and forecast the same for 2017 to 2025
• Market size breakdown for each of the segments and regions analyzed
• Insights on the major market dynamics (drivers, restraints & opportunities) and their impact analysis for the analysis period
• Micro and macro level analysis of the market to elucidate eminent investment opportunities
• Porter’s Five forces analysis to deliver a comprehensive buyer-seller scenario and the state of the business environment
• Identification of the global VTOL UAV market trends in current scenario as well as growth indicators
• Benchmarking leading vendors in the global VTOL UAV industry based on their strategic attempts, financial status, and other internal and external parameters
Vtol Uav Market Segmentation
• Homeland Security
• Civil & Commercial
• North America
o United Kingdom
o Rest of Europe
o South Korea
o Rest of APAC
o Latin America
o Middle East
For this specific report, we offer 20% of free customization so that you can get a tailored research report that specifically covers areas of your interest in the global VTOL UAV market. Following are some most desired customization offers on this report:
• Split of the regional market into specific countries as per your research requirements
• Further breakdown of the major segments into sub-segments (as per request)
Vendor Profile Customization
• Further exhaustive analysis of additional companies operating in the market as per your request.
• Research report on VTOL UAV market covering specific country/region only
• Requests for data tables only (specific requirement to quantitative research)
Table of Content
List of Companies
What Information does this report contain?
• What was the market size of the Vtol Uav Market in 2017 and the expected market size by 2025, along with the growth rate?
• An in-depth analysis of the current impacting factors, opportunities and challenges/restraints in the market
• Which are the largest revenue generating products, services or regions and their comparative growth rate?
• Which technology is in trend and how would it evolve during the forecast period (2017 – 2025)?
• Which are the leading companies in the Vtol Uav Market and their competitive positioning basis their market share, product portfolio, strategic attempts and business focus?
You may also like
Aircraft Fuel Systems Market by Component (Piping, Pump, Valve, Gauges, Inerting Systems, and Filters); By Engine Type (UAV Engine, Jet Engine, Helicopter Engine, and Turboprop Engine); By Technology (Gravity Feed, Fuel Feed, and Fuel Injection); By Application (Military, Commercial, and UAV); By Geography (North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, and RoW), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2018 – 2026
Digital Radio Frequency Memory Market By Architecture Memory (Processor, Modulator, Convertor, Others) Sector (Defense, Commercial & Civil), Application (Electronic Warfare, Radar Test & Evaluation, Electronic Warfare Training, Radio & Cellular Network Jamming), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 – 2025