Waste Paper Management Market by Service & Equipment (Collection & Transportation, Recycling, Incineration, Disposal), Recovery (Containerboard, Newsprint, Tissue), Source (Commercial, Industrial, Residential), Paper Grade, Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 - 2025
This report studies Waste Paper Management in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan and India, with production, revenue, consumption, import and export in these regions, from 2011 to 2015, and forecast to 2025.
Waste paper management is a process which includes mixing of used or old paper with water and chemicals to break it down for recycling purpose. Currently, demand & consumption of paper and paper products is increasing rapidly. Growing consumer awareness regarding waste management is also contributing to the growth of the waste paper management market. The growth of global waste paper management market is primarily driven by the growth of awareness programs for waste management. However, absence of proper framework for waste paper collection & segregation and less participation of source sectors towards management of waste are hampering the market growth. Joint venture is the key strategy adopted by key market players of waste paper management market.
• To define the scope and simplify the research study based on service, source, waste type, recovery potential and geography.
• Estimate the current market size and forecast the same for the period (2017-2025).
• Market share by revenue for each segment and region analyzed.
• To provide insights on the major market dynamics (drivers, restraints & opportunities) and their impact analysis for the forecast period.
• Micro and macro level analysis of the market to elucidate lucrative investment opportunities.
• Porter’s five forces analysis to deliver a comprehensive buyer-seller scenario and the state of business environment.
• Identification of the waste paper management market trends in current scenario and its growth indicators.
• Benchmarking leading vendors in the waste paper management industry based on their strategic attempts, financial status, and other internal and external parameters.
• Collection & transportation
• Collection & transportation equipment
• Storage equipment
• Sorting equipment
• Processing equipment
• Commercial & institutional
By Waste Type
• Old corrugated containers
• Mixed paper
• High-grade de-inked paper
• Pulp substitutes
By Recovery Potential
• Container board
• Other paper & paperboard
• Pulp substitutes
• North America
o U. S.
o Rest of Europe
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
For this specific report, we offer 20% of free customization in order to deliver a tailored research report that specifically covers areas of client’s interest in the waste paper management market. Following are some most desired customization offers on this report:
• Split of the regional market into specific countries as per client’s research requirements.
• Further breakdown of the major segments into sub-segments (as per request).
Vendor Profile Customization
• Further exhaustive analysis of additional companies operating in the market as per request.
• Research report on waste paper management market covering specific country/region only.
• Requests for data tables only (specific requirement to quantitative research).
Table of Content
List Of Companies
What Information does this report contain?
• What was the market size of the Waste Paper Management Market in 2017 and the expected market size by 2025, along with the growth rate?
• An in-depth analysis of the current impacting factors, opportunities and challenges/restraints in the market
• Which are the largest revenue generating products, services or regions and their comparative growth rate?
• Which technology is in trend and how would it evolve during the forecast period (2017 – 2025)?
• Which are the leading companies in the Waste Paper Management Market and their competitive positioning basis their market share, product portfolio, strategic attempts and business focus?