Waste to Energy Market By Technology (Thermal (Incineration, Gasification, Pyrolysis), Biological), Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 - 2025
This report studies Waste to Energy in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan and India, with production, revenue, consumption, import and export in these regions, from 2011 to 2015, and forecast to 2025.
Waste-to-energy (WtE) also called as (EfW) is the process of generating energy in the form of electricity and/or heat from the primary treatment of waste. It is energy a recovery method. There are various WTE processes which produce electricity and heat directly through combustion. There are some methods which are used to produce combustible fuel such as methane, methanol, ethanol or synthetic fuels. Waste-to-energy uses trash as a fuel for generating power, just as other power plants use coal, oil, or natural gas. The burning fuel heats water into steam that drives a turbine to create electricity. Incineration is the most common implementation of WtE which includes the combustion of organic material such as waste with energy recovery and others.
An increase in industrial and domestic waste has caused the governments to promote energy generation from waste across the world. An increase in the orientation of consumers towards energy efficient and easy WtE conversion techniques boosts the growth of this segment. Commendatory government regulations such as tax benefits and financial incentives have shown a positive influence on the growth. Environmental concerns regarding use of non-renewable resources is expected to support the growth of market. However, lack of awareness in terms of WtE benefits, particularly in developing economies is expected to inhibit the growth. Moreover, rise in concerns related to the environmental hazards caused by incineration process, is expected to affect the market growth in the developed and the developing regions. However, investments in R&D can ensure reliability in terms of environmental effects are expected to provide growth opportunities in the future.
Waste-To-Energy Market Segmentation
• North America
o Rest of Europe
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
o South Africa
o Rest of LAMEA
Table of Content
• Suez Environment S.A.
• Xcel Energy Inc
• Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises Inc.
• Constructions industrielles de la Mditerrane (CNIM)
• C&G Environmental Protection Holdings
• China Everbright
• Veolia Environment S.A.
• International Ltd.
• Covanta Energy Corporation
• Plasco Energy Group Inc.
• Foster Wheeler A.G.
What Information does this report contain?
• What was the market size of the Waste to Energy Market in 2017 and the expected market size by 2025, along with the growth rate?
• An in-depth analysis of the current impacting factors, opportunities and challenges/restraints in the market
• Which are the largest revenue generating products, services or regions and their comparative growth rate?
• Which technology is in trend and how would it evolve during the forecast period (2017 – 2025)?
• Which are the leading companies in the Waste to Energy Market and their competitive positioning basis their market share, product portfolio, strategic attempts and business focus?